+ Visit England Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 8 of 15 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

Thread: World Cup Thread...

Quote Originally Posted by cocopops61 View Post
    You sounded like Lord Haw Haw
    Never mind coco you don't need to give me a respectable reply.
    You just carry on chasing Jilted oddball's tail

Quote Originally Posted by Tricky1966 View Post

Here you go trick

http://www.bbc.co.uk/archive/hawhaw/

Meh 🐢

I done with this forum.
    Just as the other ex posters did also.
    Got more important things to do so goodbye.

I done with this forum.
    Just as the other ex posters did also.
    Got more important things to do so goodbye.
    You can't go until after Engerland have got third spot by the miracles of Kane hat trick and congratulate davee ans spuds u like
    Last edited by gaz1959; 12-07-2018 at 08:41 PM.

[QUOTE=Tricky1966;38943495]
    Quote Originally Posted by gaz1959 View Post
    He's got nothing to prove v Belguim Trick

3rd place is coming home [/QUOTE
    I hope so Gaz.
    Not sure why coco was swearing at me though ?
    The West Ham 66 thing is just banter which i thought this forum was for ( well it used to be)
    I said i would knock out Rab but it was a joke and we goes back a few years and he knows it was a joke and i would buy him a drink or many if we met.
    Even David knows when i call him a Yid i am not being racist.
    This board has lost it's humour
    Don't spit the dummy out pal. Chalky's the biggest wind up merchant on the Internet. He's like Trump without the intellect.

Cheers Rab,I do like to do a bit of fishing every now and again to keep my hand in 😊

From yer resident Scotsman on the forum, I have to agree with Tricky on this.

1st half, England were great, good movement, pressure and most of all the desire to win, not just win but nail it.

2nd half, I've got mixed feelings,,, England lost it tactically. TBH, Croatia should have tired but gained momentum simply because England reverted to a 3 in the Midfield. Costly imo. Harry Kane was shattered and was worse than a man short, should have been hooked earlier for Vardy tbh. It's unlucky that Modric and Peresic gained the momentum and they started to boss the game.

Anyway, what a great young squad you have and the experience will do them the world of good for the future. Great team in the making btw.

Well done lads.

A fair enough assessment Rab. Overall we were better than most expected but I think some have gone overboard about our performance in the competition. Certainly some hope for the future but we didn't play any of the big teams and missed a fantastic opportunity to reach the final. After half time we showed our inexperience and played like rabbits caught in the headlights.

We found more back passes than Tricky on one of his night outs in Brighton!!

Thanks for clearing that up Rab.
    I still think that the ref ignored some blatant stuff for both sides but mainly England. I refer to the missed penalty with the foul on Sterling and the knee trembling tackle on Kane (there was more).

When you realise the ref isn't on your side things become tougher.

England dominated the first half and if anyone argues with that I won't find worthwhile discussing it with them. There was a lack of clinical touch which prevented us being 3-0 up.

2nd half I agree with you

There's some breaking news tho:-

It’s coming home
    4 hrs ·
    ***BREAKING NEWS***

FIFA officials have noticed that Croatia used a player that was yellow carded two games ago. He should have missed the last two games.

FIFA officials could disqualify Croatia from the World Cup, meaning England could potentially still be on their way to the final!

This news is official and can be checked on the BBC website. It was brought to the attention of the chairman of FIFA only 25 minutes ago.

Carlsberg don't do statuses, but if they did, this would be the best status of the World Cup 2018!

Page 8 of 15 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast