+ Visit England Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 9 of 15 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast

Thread: World Cup Thread...

When Tricky put up that thread demanding to know why I was talking to another poster on another forum I knew that he was ripe for a tickle,tbf i didn't really do that much before he went for the bait

Come back Trick,I promise not to do it again,you are a good poster on here

He''l be back within a fortnight with a nice jolly tan coco ... stand easy

Pickford for man of the tournament for Engerland

For me Tripps just gets it but Pickford has done very well.

Quote Originally Posted by cocopops61 View Post
    When Tricky put up that thread demanding to know why I was talking to another poster on another forum I knew that he was ripe for a tickle,tbf i didn't really do that much before he went for the bait. Come back Trick,I promise not to do it again,you are a good poster on here
    No you stand your ground Chalky mate, I like this 'darker' version of you on here since you met that bird from Wakey.
    Im from Normy btw, which is one of the Five towns right next door, and you cant beat us West Yorkies even though Wakey is a plastic city, its got ideas way above its station lol.
    We cant have these whipper snappers coming on here and posting garbage about Engerland can we... thats up to us to do that of course.

If there's one thing that I've learnt about people from Wakefield Acido is that they have a strange fixation with rhubarb,are you one of them as well....erm,where's 'Normy' btw?

Normanton?

When Tricky put up that thread demanding to know why I was talking to another poster on another forum I knew that he was ripe for a tickle,tbf i didn't really do that much before he went for the bait

Come back Trick,I promise not to do it again,you are a good poster on here
    I was just trying to give you some brief on someone who is so low he called my wife a chav and claimed my daughter does not exist.

I thought you was a better person to listen to a moron like that.

And i never insulted you or swore at you.

But if you think you fished me my friend you are wrong.

If there's one thing that I've learnt about people from Wakefield Acido is that they have a strange fixation with rhubarb,are you one of them as well....erm,where's 'Normy' btw?
    Yes Dave's right.. its Normy/Normanton (where the famous 'Home to roost' actor Reece Dinsdale comes from) lol.
    Wi dunt say the words proply here in West Yorkieland Chalks, ant you learned that already from yer new missis ?.
    And in my garden where I used to live in Normy, yessss we had a great garden supply of rubbie, it always went into pies & crumbles.
    I dont think your cut out to be a 'West Yorkie', well not just yet eh Chalkie.
    Ohh and thanks to Arriva for the 189 bus, thats a regular bus from Normy to Wakey, I get it into Wakey all the time to goto the Weatherspoons pub there lol.
    Last edited by Acido; 14-07-2018 at 06:58 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Tricky1966 View Post
    I was just trying to give you some brief on someone who is so low he called my wife a chav and claimed my daughter does not exist.

I thought you was a better person to listen to a moron like that.

And i never insulted you or swore at you.

But if you think you fished me my friend you are wrong.
    You sure,you went off in a strop 😉

Page 9 of 15 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast