+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: The Forgotten Man of the Wembley triumph

The Forgotten Man of the Wembley triumph

(sorry if this has already been mentioned)

NYS Ground Announcer and his rallying call to the fans
    His words seemed to come from the heart

I once remember Matt Young saying on his commentary that the announcer kept asking him how things in the match were going. Matt went on to say that he doesn't actually have a window to look out of to watch the game but a tv monitor. On the day he had said this the guys monitor had broken so he couldn't actually see the game from where his office was.

From where I was sitting, I couldn't understand a single world of what he said. Maybe it was the fault of the sound system but it just sounded like incoherent shouting.

Quote Originally Posted by Masbroughstreet View Post
    From where I was sitting, I couldn't understand a single world of what he said. Maybe it was the fault of the sound system but it just sounded like incoherent shouting.
    Think you must have been sat near me because I had a similar problem. I was glad when he shut up to be honest 😊

I’ve never liked him tbh
    I know a few school kids from where he works (don’t know if he still irks there does) and they don’t like him either
    Last edited by millertop; 07-06-2018 at 12:12 PM.