+ Visit Sheffield United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Disappointed

BROOKSY med him look a r8 Jack Hunt dint he? I can't believe how many i've seen on different forums sayin they dunt think BROOKSY's owt special,no doubt when he does get sold they'll be the ones slammin the club the most for sellin.When i was at Oakwell last season i heard one fella sayin he shunt even have been in the squad?Whilst i do believe everyone's entitled to their views some fans obvs have a different view on the game to me. UTCB

Quote Originally Posted by rodcurrie View Post
    BROOKSY med him look a r8 Jack Hunt dint he? I can't believe how many i've seen on different forums sayin they dunt think BROOKSY's owt special,no doubt when he does get sold they'll be the ones slammin the club the most for sellin.When i was at Oakwell last season i heard one fella sayin he shunt even have been in the squad?Whilst i do believe everyone's entitled to their views some fans obvs have a different view on the game to me. UTCB
    Was it one of your idiotic Dingle mates saying that about the Boy Wonder,I refuse to believe a Unitedite would make such a comment about David

Quote Originally Posted by BlockD View Post
    Was it one of your idiotic Dingle mates saying that about the Boy Wonder,I refuse to believe a Unitedite would make such a comment about David
    I'd luv to introduce thee to owd Roma off Barnsley mad,just to see how tha'd wimp away from callin him a idiot to his face ya plank and in answer to your question no it was a BLADE.It's almost as silly as a BLADE callin Gerrin McGinn a top player or Mc(Cafu)mahon the best full back outside the prem,But it teks all sorts i spose dunt it? UTCB

I'd luv to introduce thee to owd Roma off Barnsley mad,just to see how tha'd wimp away from callin him a idiot to his face ya plank and in answer to your question no it was a BLADE.It's almost as silly as a BLADE callin Gerrin McGinn a top player or Mc(Cafu)mahon the best full back outside the prem,But it teks all sorts i spose dunt it? UTCB
    Is he another one who bowed down to Maggie ?

Is he another one who bowed down to Maggie ?
    Aint ya got train schedules to balls up Mr Beechin? Bowed darn to the witch. Do try and mek it to the next Barnsley U/23 game at Stocky it wud be so funny to see thi squirm when i told owd Roma who ya are Mr Wimpy. UTCB

Aint ya got train schedules to balls up Mr Beechin? Bowed darn to the witch. Do try and mek it to the next Barnsley U/23 game at Stocky it wud be so funny to see thi squirm when i told owd Roma who ya are Mr Wimpy. UTCB
    Im bricking it,the thought of meeting somebody else who ran away at Orgreave,is he another one as daft as you,still believes in King Arthur?

You heard on the radio about Rod Stewarts lad and Sheffield Steelers?

Im bricking it,the thought of meeting somebody else who ran away at Orgreave,is he another one as daft as you,still believes in King Arthur?

You heard on the radio about Rod Stewarts lad and Sheffield Steelers?
    Run away at Orgreave? Mi thinks tha spendin too much time conversin wi your piggy pal Mcpigultyt cos tha startin to tell almost as many lies.I'll tek it tha'll not be at the Barnsley U/23 game then Mr Hardcase. I aint listened to Radio Sheff for a week or two as i told thi when tha wer on abart Barnsley's new boss.Has tha got dem trains runnin r8 yet? UTCB

Run away at Orgreave? Mi thinks tha spendin too much time conversin wi your piggy pal Mcpigultyt cos tha startin to tell almost as many lies.I'll tek it tha'll not be at the Barnsley U/23 game then Mr Hardcase. I aint listened to Radio Sheff for a week or two as i told thi when tha wer on abart Barnsley's new boss.Has tha got dem trains runnin r8 yet? UTCB
    Bring Jud,and your other colliery mates to the u23s,I will show them a ballot box,and they will all do what you did that day at Orgreave,leg it

Bring Jud,and your other colliery mates to the u23s,I will show them a ballot box,and they will all do what you did that day at Orgreave,leg it
    Dem trains get dem trains runnin r8 Mr Keyboard hardman . Tha does talk aload of Ballots Benny.Has tha seen the prem's to get a winter break? League cup games are to scrap extra time and go straight to pens in the event of a draw.UTCB

Dem trains get dem trains runnin r8 Mr Keyboard hardman . Tha does talk aload of Ballots Benny.Has tha seen the prem's to get a winter break? League cup games are to scrap extra time and go straight to pens in the event of a draw.UTCB
    Trains are running very well today ,not so good if you want a train for Norwich,but I have no sympathy with those time wasters.

They should scrap the League Cup IMO

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast