+ Visit Sheffield United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Disappointed

Quote Originally Posted by BlockD View Post
    I’m actually appalled Mr G,it’s like hearing the Queen trump,shocks you to the core,Aya swearing
    Monte had obvs seen thee swearin at me on another thread and thought it was ok to do so ya silly mare.I must admit the like "hearin the Queen trump" quip med me chuckle tho. By the way how the hell wud you know what the Queens trumps sound like? UTCB

Quote Originally Posted by bladesmad View Post
    I appreciate that it is a case of long time no see from the editor of this website. I can only apologies for my lack of absence but the last 18 months or so has been very difficult for me too. I know have a 10 month old baby Bladette and my partner went through a difficult pregnancy. With all this I barely had time to update the main website let alone the Message Board.

At times I have contemplated quiting the site and either gibing up something which I love (writing about United) or setting up an Independent site. Other than family life some of this decision is also due to the network which has seen other editors leave (most recently Derby). I too have been approached by other sites.

Needless to say I have decided to remain as editor of Blades-Mad. I started doing this in 2002 and at the moment do not intend to give it up.

As for S24SU. It's a forum and not a website. They might occasionally report Academy news but they barely feature first team information and they too have adverts on there site when (as an independent site) its not necessary.

I too miss the golden age of Blades-Mad where this board had hundreds of posts a day but times have changed. The boards have improved since they changed over to the vbulletin boards but it lacks the interest it once had.

It's fantastic that the old guard are still around and enjoy posting on this site. I should do more to promote it but if anyone has any ideas then please let me know.
    I hope your family's ok nar mi owd,best wishes to our new BLADETTE and your lass.UTCB

This is the better of the forums for me......i came here and never left or flirted with any other. I'm By no means a regular poster but enjoy the topics raised and the friendly/heated debates.

Quote Originally Posted by BlockD View Post
    I’m actually appalled Mr G,it’s like hearing the Queen trump,shocks you to the core,Aya swearing
    not if its spelt with an X ...........anyways - apologies if any offence caused

I Love this this board and I also like going on S2, first started going on a blades forum back in 97/98 (sheeeesh dial up modems ehhhh and huge telephone bills but then again i would just nip down to the old hallam uni psalter lane site and use theirs), don't have a problem with S2, use it to keep track of blades stuff as I do on here, don't have any problem with anyone on either board apart from "green button pressers", (you know who you are!!!! ), plus I know a lot of people who just read this board and S2 board who come into the chatroom on matchdays/nights.
    I liked Josteins site when he set that up...shame it didn't work out really.
    Anyways onwards and upwards....good job this site don't bounce......

Quote Originally Posted by rodcurrie View Post
    I hope your family's ok nar mi owd,best wishes to our new BLADETTE and your lass.UTCB
    Thank you. Much appreciated.

My family are doing grand and I look forward to taking her to the Lane when she is old enough

Quote Originally Posted by bladesmad View Post
    Thank you. Much appreciated.

My family are doing grand and I look forward to taking her to the Lane when she is old enough
    Nice one BM, watch out though when little un starts bouncing....

Here's a poster for her wall to keep her quiet...
    Name:  duffers.jpg
Views: 351
Size:  67.2 KB

Quote Originally Posted by diode_blade View Post

Hahaha yes. I love it

Quote Originally Posted by diode_blade View Post

Them arrogant idiots payed £6 million for that clown pulling his shirt over his head,the one on the left is I believe,the one Brooksy showed up,I also note a little midfield maestro in the background.

Happy Friday folks

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast