+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Where we’ll finish next season....

Where we’ll finish next season....

I got this wrong last season I said 6th and probably one of a few who had the faith we’d finish in the play offs.

Next season we’ll defy the bookies odds and finish 7th bottom.

Your turn....

Oh and crabapple do one and don’t comment you’ve been so negative and bad for too many years...save your embarrassment...

Bit early for this post isn’t it Brin?

I can’t even guess until window shuts

Agree too early, but as i wild guess I'm going for an optimistic 15th.

In the Championship

I was 16 positions off this year so I need to wait a while to improve my acuracy this time around.

12th for me. Every season at NYS we have been involved in relegation fight or promotion. It's time to give our tickers a break

I thought that we'd just sneek into the play-offsand fail to win promotion but I'm not too sure that we can do it again next season.

Mind you we have a habbit of winning two promotions in a row.

I'll see what the recruitments like before I answer the question.

Silly and co. It may seem early I’m just throwing it out there to get it out of the way.

Recruitment means nothing because you would have to know all the other teams players to see what we’re up against so I’ve just gone for what I feel is realistic to myself. Cannot see us making mid table but you never know.

As we're all Silly co's then I'll go for having a great season and finishing 14th

I meant the word company.

Anyway you’ve had a go now we’ll done.

If the past is any guide to the future, then history shows we'll be ok for a season or two (lower mid table) before spectacularly crashing out of the division (happened last time, and previously under Ronnie).

Whenever theres fight in a millers side I fancy us to do well. I've said it before, we need to make sure those ****ty, soft, southern clubs like reading, qpr, etc get it shoved right up em when they visit us. Give them the old corporal jones!

It's when that spirit disappears we're in trouble.

So...... ill go 6th bottom 🤔 (touch wood)

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast