+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Where we’ll finish next season....

Quote Originally Posted by audimiller View Post
    Had a little £10 bet on last year that wed get promoted and thought id get a windfall of £250 only to be told by betfred that my bet was for automatic 🤨 predict 19th position in championship this year
    I had about $40-50 on us to get promotion at 7-1 only for coral to phone me up and say they was cancelling my account as I self banned myself 10 years previously

gutted

Quote Originally Posted by PeteWaller View Post
    Don't get me wrong Casper, I will love it if we finish 21st but I just don't see it. I predicted 13th last season and was way off it. No matter what Warney earned his stripes for me and I shall not criticize him again. Good L1 manager and now proven. Championship will be so different and he will be competing with the same enthusiasm I'm sure. Unfortunately, that won't be enough in this league. Says me who was so wrong last year. Hope I'm wrong again.
    Who's this WE paleface, thought you bailed out to Leeds mid-season, what was it you said "had enough after 50yrs"

Our work ethic alone will see us survive next season. Our biggest hurdle over the next few years will be hanging onto Paul Warne and his team as they develop. Obviously another lucky guess by Mr Stewart.
    Last edited by sota; 08-06-2018 at 06:34 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by sota View Post
    Our work ethic alone will see us survive next season. Our biggest hurdle over the next few years will be hanging onto Paul Warne and his team as they develop. Obviously another lucky guess by Mr Stewart.
    I dont think it will Sota. My humble opinion is that we overachieved last year, we had a team of grafters that were able to overcome the clear deficiencies the team had. Next year hard work wont be enough, the teams will be fitter, stronger, better technique, better coach and much better in possession and will hurt us more.

We need to strengthen at the back to avoid a few spankings, our defence only just survived league 1 it wont be able to cope with the demands of the championship.

...I hope to be proved wrong (copywright of Ragingpup)

Good points Gm, but I think we'l hang in there for much longer this time.

Try looking at the individual player, some struggled in L1 because they’re better suited to the championship style

Quote Originally Posted by gm_gm View Post
    I dont think it will Sota. My humble opinion is that we overachieved last year, we had a team of grafters that were able to overcome the clear deficiencies the team had. Next year hard work wont be enough, the teams will be fitter, stronger, better technique, better coach and much better in possession and will hurt us more.

We need to strengthen at the back to avoid a few spankings, our defence only just survived league 1 it wont be able to cope with the demands of the championship.

...I hope to be proved wrong (copywright of Ragingpup)
    I am sorry to say I do agree, we can't compete financially all our games will be like cup games us against the big boys,we will win a few battles but can we win enough battles I'm not too sure.To battle all season will take its toll & I don't think our squad will be big enough to cope.Stopped having red & white eyes many years a go.Heads says relegation & with out doubt Heart say we will stay up.

20th. A mini winning run mid season will help us.

18th. We'll pull away from the relegation scrap near the end of the season thanks to our fitness

Quote Originally Posted by millertop View Post
    Autos
    Too early for Prem.

Depends who we fetch in but atm I’ll say around the 8th mark, come on lads you can do it

We will take 6 points from each Sheffield clubs
    Only me taking them magic pills then?

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast