+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: O/T Jeremy corbyn

O/T Jeremy corbyn

the man is 69 the next official election as it stands is 2022 he would be 73-74 surely that is to old to be a prime minister?

he has done a good job dragging labour up from the gutter in the last election but surely it's time for him to put his best interest to one side and do what is best for his party and supporters and some time in the near future hand over his role to someone younger.
    Last edited by CAMiller; 11-06-2018 at 11:08 PM.

Whether you like him or not i tend to agree. Succession planning should be integral in all organisations and I am sure they/he will be aware of it.

O/P is rather IBS-ish... other thread re complaint to mods is very similar to those by Kempo... hmmm...
    Has somebody got their wind-up "characters" mixed up?

Quote Originally Posted by mikemiller View Post
    O/P is rather IBS-ish... other thread re complaint to mods is very similar to those by Kempo... hmmm...
    I was wondering if someone had hacked him or took his user name, surely he hasn’t been Kempo all this time

Quote Originally Posted by mikemiller View Post
    Dunno - doesn't read anything like IBS/TIS/kempo/etc. His O/T posts always start with a overt political slant, usually right wing in recent times to try and attract attention. Also, IBS's grammar is usually pretty good indicating a reasonably well educated person with too much time on his hands and a relentless need to be centre of attention...

...it certainly hasn't a boothyish style to it though has it. He doesn't usually start political threads though will sometimes comment in a right wing kind of way...and I'm pretty sure boothy on here stated that he is not a labour supporter..all very odd...
    Last edited by rolymiller; 12-06-2018 at 11:07 AM.

Many a good tune played on an old fiddle .

Quote Originally Posted by ragingpup View Post
    Dunno - doesn't read anything like IBS/TIS/kempo/etc. His O/T posts always start with a overt political slant, usually right wing in recent times to try and attract attention. Also, IBS's grammar is usually pretty good indicating a reasonably well educated person with too much time on his hands and a relentless need to be centre of attention...

I have suspected a link between several characters including those of Kempo and welovebooth, for some time.
    There are others that share similar traits but the introduction of slang, deliberate spelling errors, grammatical errors or the incorrect use of there/their, etc could be an attempt to put people off the scent.....

Not sure if it's all deliberate or a symptom of a bipolar type disorder, complex or other similar condition. I'm not a medical practitioner and therefore not really in a position to comment. Then again, who is.......

Quote Originally Posted by rolymiller View Post
    ...it certainly hasn't a boothyish style to it though has it. He doesn't usually start political threads though will sometimes comment in a right wing kind of way...and I'm pretty sure boothy on here stated that he is not a labour supporter..all very odd...
    Yes, usually criticising Labour and normally right wing - although most of the "Kempos" are the same. I think that Kempo must have accidentally logged on as the wrong "character" -there are so many that it must happen sometimes.

Also, I think that Gainsbro's assessment could be correct
    Last edited by mikemiller; 12-06-2018 at 11:38 AM.

Who ever he is,was,are.He always manages to hook mike,mike must be full of maggots he bites every time.
    Last edited by Lolmorgan; 12-06-2018 at 11:38 AM.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast