+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Last year I was only worried about ICT and maybe Falkirk

Quote Originally Posted by Whitfieldarab View Post
    Well maybe you should just agree with everything he says then yi Funster��
    dinnae you start

Quote Originally Posted by shedboy71 View Post
    how so? ive met him loads - nice guy. Didnt want him anywhere near running the club though as you say Sts puppet. Now I am prepared to give him a chance. He sounds genuine
    Cant understand this post,who is the good guy,ST,Monkey or TTT?.The latter is the only one who get's my good guy vote BTW.I was referring to ST in the post you quoted.

Quote Originally Posted by GUNBOAT View Post
    Cant understand this post,who is the good guy,ST,Monkey or TTT?.The latter is the only one who get's my good guy vote BTW.I was referring to ST in the post you quoted.
    Ah ok mate - no Ive met Monkey as you call him in a professional not football capacity. Thought he was a decent guy. TTT - Id love to meet him as I would you!! TTT could be designated driver

TTT running the club though I am boycotting

Ah ok mate - no Ive met Monkey as you call him in a professional not football capacity. Thought he was a decent guy. TTT - Id love to meet him as I would you!! TTT could be designated driver

TTT running the club though I am boycotting
    He would do a better job than either of them,mind you so would i,that's how FN highly i rate the Royal Arch drinking partners who both treated the staff like shyte.

Don't worry, I don't have a few million quid to hand anyway. 😋

He would do a better job than either of them,mind you so would i,that's how FN highly i rate the Royal Arch drinking partners who both treated the staff like shyte.
    ok i dont know any of that stuff - hearing better things from within united though on a non playing front. When Spence left thats when ST became the worst liability possible. Thats a fact btw

Quote Originally Posted by TerryTheTerror View Post
    Don't worry, I don't have a few million quid to hand anyway. ��

but you drive right??

I will attempt to answer your question's one by one.

1 There should have been mass protest's outside the main entrance of Tannadice as far back as the Tim two sales,this should have been organised by the groups who are supposed to be representing the fans,a mass walk out on the 31st minute should have been arranged to remind Thompson of the day he ruined the club.
    The Thompson's should have been told that appointing Mixu would be a disaster and fans groups would urge their member's not to renew season tickets if he was appointed.When the fans reps became aware that that Jackie and his mates were being incentivised by player sales another boycott of future revenue should have delivered to Thompson unless he ripped up the contract's.

2 I am doing the only thing i can do by not renewing my season ticket as long as Thompson,his monkey and Shabba are still running my club.

3 If we had boycotted season ticket sales when i first asked for it to be done i firmly believe we would have been shot of Thompson by now and the monkey and Shabba would never have been in key position's at Tannadice,Stuart McCall would also have had us promoted by now but he never fancied the job of working under Thompson.

4 As a footnote can i just add that if Hibs,Hearts or Aberdeen fans had witnessed their club falling from top of the league and being in cup finals to relegation in the space of 18 months they would have driven out their owner,CEO,BOD and manager of that there is no doubt.I do not understand why we have put up with the disaster that has befallen our club and still back the people responsible for it,FACT.
    When i was posting about other team's fans who would have rebelled against their owners/chairman i was gonna include the Funsters then i rememberd the Marrs leaving them 23 million in the red but they still hae kittens aboot that era and idolise P and J to this day.

excellent you managed to insult half this board - lol

Yea, sorry it was a bonkers view then and still is now in hindsight, would have been one of the craziest loony sackings in history... Think we'd have been looked at by everyone in dismay

Proven by how good a job was done the following season until ST decided to pull the rug from under not only Jackie but the team and club as a whole

Would have also stopped all the good results that happened bergen August and Feb that season, since unforgettable memories, games that I'm glad I was at 3-0 Pittodrie, 4-1 Dens, 1-0 Fojut 90 Derby lge cup, 3-3 at Easter Rd won on pens lge cup, 2-1 at Motherwell in scup from a goal down (missed ten one on ones before the late headers from souttar and Watson), beating Celtic around Chrismas, 6-2 derby NYD, beating the sheep at Hampden from a goal behind lge cup SF, going for 2nd and in a second consecutive final..... cue Thompson fkn it all

Quote Originally Posted by shedka View Post
    Yea, sorry it was a bonkers view then and still is now in hindsight, would have been one of the craziest loony sackings in history... Think we'd have been looked at by everyone in dismay

Proven by how good a job was done the following season until ST decided to pull the rug from under not only Jackie but the team and club as a whole

Would have also stopped all the good results that happened bergen August and Feb that season, since unforgettable memories, games that I'm glad I was at 3-0 Pittodrie, 4-1 Dens, 1-0 Fojut 90 Derby lge cup, 3-3 at Easter Rd won on pens lge cup, 2-1 at Motherwell in scup from a goal down (missed ten one on ones before the late headers from souttar and Watson), beating Celtic around Chrismas, 6-2 derby NYD, beating the sheep at Hampden from a goal behind lge cup SF, going for 2nd and in a second consecutive final..... cue Thompson fkn it all
    tbh i was just so frustrated after that final and Jmacs tactical frailities. Anyway i said it on this board straight after final.

Well ok agree there - those were happy times.

So maybe i am a good example of a fan who does not have a clue

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)