In recent posts I've mentioned a bit about my past and hinted at the publication of a memoir. This is now a reality and the book is on the market in paperback and Kindle form.

It's basically a collection of stories pulled from my 40 years as a corporate nomad living and working around the world mixed in with a bit of navigation around my slightly unusual Anglo-German family background. It's not a great literary masterpiece but people have told me they enjoyed it. (One mentioned that each story is a good length for his daily visit to the bathroom...)

I mention it on here because I've knocked around this board for many years (even though I'm not the most prolific of posters) and several of the stories are centered on my family life in the Rotherham area. One of them has a significant tie in with the Millers. I did check with the mods and they were OK with me doing this post. It borders on advertising, I know, but it's a very gentle pitch!

I'm not going to open myself up to the dangers of public scrutiny by giving full disclosure here but, if your interested in reading more, please do Private Message me through MM and I'll let you have details. (Frog and CAM will also be able to hook us up if you contact them.)

Many thanks.