+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Corruption - African officials

Corruption - African officials

I don't think many will be surprised by this

https://www.bbc.com/news/av/world-af...ed-taking-cash

No, no it can't be true, there are still upstanding members of the Commonwealth in the Africa's, i just won't accept it!

Yeah I’m just pleased there aren’t any corrupt politicians over here like Rees Mogg or Redwood who directly financially benefit from the policies they espouse.

Quote Originally Posted by BigFatPie View Post
    Yeah I’m just pleased there aren’t any corrupt politicians over here like Rees Mogg or Redwood who directly financially benefit from the policies they espouse.
    Please explain ...... No, on second thoughts don't even bother to reply as I realise you may be busy visiting the Post Office for your weekly handout partly financed by the taxes I pay on my hard earned pensions.

Quote Originally Posted by seriouspie View Post
    Please explain ...... No, on second thoughts don't even bother to reply as I realise you may be busy visiting the Post Office for your weekly handout partly financed by the taxes I pay on my hard earned pensions.
    Mods should start removing replies that are totally irrelevant and OT, come on Swale, you know want something to do!

Like it Tricky, very funny but seriously, corruption in all spheres of life, will remain an issue in countries with high rates of poverty.

Quote Originally Posted by seriouspie View Post
    What makes you so confident I’m on the dole?

Quote Originally Posted by BigFatPie View Post
    What makes you so confident I’m on the dole?
    Can we stay on topic and stop the petty, tangential, squabbles

Freedom of speech and censorship on NCM

Quote Originally Posted by Airborn Pie View Post
    Mods should start removing replies that are totally irrelevant and OT, come on Swale, you know want something to do!
    Yes come on Swale, instead of letting users choose which posts/posters to ignore, please swoop in to delete any post Aeroflot Pie dislikes!

I wonder if this post will be ignored? Damn, I've created a monster..........

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast