+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Corruption - African officials

[QUOTE=Trickytreesreds;38913524]
    Quote Originally Posted by navypie View Post

Jesus Navy, do you have an inferiority complex?
    The thread is on about corruption from officials. Not how bad done to NCFC were by a ****e referee. My link was exposing a blatant corrupt referee, who profited from cheating.
    The club even escaped punishment, when in any other sport, they wouldn't even have hesitated in installing a ban.
    I felt sorry for Notts, but in no way was I belittling what happened to NCFC.
    My point was it does happen, even in high profile games and little is done about it.
    So, I'm sorry. But NCFC does not have a monopoly on feeling shafted.
    Remember Maradona's hand of god? Only one's who didn't see it, were the 3 officials.

What I want to know, is how many of these third world referees are going to be involved in the world cup?
    I don't have an " inferiority complex " like my Forest fans you have a we are much more superior than you complex . I got my love of Notts from dad , thank god he wasn't a florist fan. One thing I have always loved about Notts is the fans , we might not be as plentiful but we have always had characters . Your board and piegate sums you up , dull and stupid.
    Last edited by navypie; 07-06-2018 at 04:55 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by BigFatPie View Post
    What makes you so confident I’m on the dole?
    You’re clearly struggling with this, so I’ll help you out. You’re a presumptious old f00k who bases all his half baked opinions on assumptions and prejudice.

There you go, no need to thank me.

Quote Originally Posted by Jeekay56 View Post
    Come on guys, you're derailing the thread, something Airborn Pie would never do.
    Some might think he was deliberately trying to derail the music game thread by spamming, I prefer to think the instructions were too difficult for him to understand. It's always better to give the benefit of the doubt.
    What the hell are you on about, spamming?

I posted links to music videos like others have?

This is the 3rd or 4th little dig you've had at me so you can stick it then pal, take your ball home
    Last edited by Airborn Pie; 07-06-2018 at 05:08 PM.

You’re clearly struggling with this, so I’ll help you out. You’re a presumptious old f00k who bases all his half baked opinions on assumptions and prejudice.

There you go, no need to thank me.
    That's twice you have been ageist fat boy ( I'm 55 , am I an " old **** " ) , I think the mods need to step in ! . In your defence though, I know your not on the dole , thanks for parking my car today.

ps . You been banned recently ?

Here are some mods stepping out. Apologies but I was unable to speedily find any stepping in. Please stop the squabbling now gentlemen.

Name:  5130733677_086ebba86a_b.jpg
Views: 91
Size:  86.4 KB

Quote Originally Posted by SwalePie View Post
    Here are some mods stepping out. Apologies but I was unable to speedily find any stepping in. Please stop the squabbling now gentlemen.

Name:  5130733677_086ebba86a_b.jpg
Views: 91
Size:  86.4 KB
    I've been accused of spamming?!

It’s not a “squabble” it’s picking up a scabrous old tw@t about making assumptions about people he knows f00k all about.

1. You've never denied you're a 'Giro Jim' after many many accusations ....... so fair to assume you are - until you tell us
    differently.

2. Good Lord! Your language is absolutely appalling and shows your lack of class - if you understand the meaning of the word.

Quote Originally Posted by seriouspie View Post
    1. You've never denied you're a 'Giro Jim' after many many accusations ....... so fair to assume you are - until you tell us
    differently.

2. Good Lord! Your language is absolutely appalling and shows your lack of class - if you understand the meaning of the word.
    And he's an ageist. Doesn't bother me but we do live in a PC world .Got to go I'm afraid.
    Last edited by navypie; 07-06-2018 at 06:33 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Airborn Pie View Post
    I've been accused of spamming?!
    Oh give over

Quote Originally Posted by SwalePie View Post
    Oh give over
    Two messages in two different threads, have directly said I've been spamming, what can be clearer?

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast