+ Visit Newcastle United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Management follow on

Management follow on

I HAD A GREAT CONVERSATION WITH SOMEONE HIGH UP AT LINCOLN LAST NIGHT AND THEY CAME UP WITH A SCENARIO I THOUGHT WOULD SUIT US GOING FORWARD

THEIR MANAGERS HAD BEEN APPROACHED ABOUT GOING TO A HIGHER TEAM AND RUNNING THE UNDER23 AND SCENIOR YOUTH SIDES WITH THE INTENTION OF THEN TAKING OVER AS FIRST TEAM MANGER LONG TERM

A BIT LIKE WHEN PEOPLE LEARNT FROM sIR bOBBY MOURINHO ETC

AND I THOUGHT WHAT A GREAT IDEA TO HAVE AT THE TOON

WE CERTAINLY NEED IMPROVEMNET IN THE UNDER23 AND YOUTH SIDES AND THE PERSON/PEOPLE WOULD LEARN HOW TO WORK WITHIN THE RESTRAINS OF ASHLY/NEW OWNER

THOSE TWO BROTHERS AT LINCOLN ARE SPECIAL
    I HAVE SEEN THEM IN ACTION AND THEY ARE VERY VERY GOOD

WOULD IT WORK HERE

it could very well work, with the right manager at the helm, such as you mentioned Sir Bob. it would take someone special like Rafa to be at the helm and unfortunately , if today's news is true - that wouldn't seem to be likely.

it wouldn;t work very well with the likes of kinnear, pardew, mclaren and their sort of ilk were at the helm steering the ship

well if rafa isn't commited it wouldn't work
    Sir Bobby HAD CLASS .never did I hear him criticise any of the owners he worked for
    not even those that sacked him wrongly
    that's whyit worked
    he got on with what he had

and turned unfashionable sidea around
    mostly on a shoestring and working within the clubs financial nd player constraints

Quote Originally Posted by pboromag View Post
    Sir Bobby HAD CLASS .never did I hear him criticise any of the owners he worked for
    that's whyit worked

mostly on a shoestring and working within the clubs financial nd player constraints
    sir Bob didn't work under ashley.

rafa has more class than any other manager we may get in after ashley shafts rafa once again.

that's whyit worked

Ive never heard rafa saying he won't work within the constraints etc teh club can afford... on the contrary, he was happy to work under "what he was told last year", unfortunately what he was told was a pack of lies. and promises reneged upom. so now he wants to know what is on offer = are before he committs himself..and has it written down in cast iron unbreakable form . but someone womt tell him cos he won't stick to what he said

as you have no proof of what he was or wasnt told your statement is irrelavant

he stayed which tels me ash wasnt far off from what was promised

i think rafa was gullible in how much he like others do thinks is available from a self funding foty club

rafa doesnt seem to have the team around him that can get players in and out
    ie Carr

but lets not turn this into another ash/rafa thread
    as some people dont like that
    lets discuss the concept of the original post
    as people dont like it when threads turn into anti rafa rants or anti ahly rants

as you have no proof of what he was or wasnt told your statement is irrelavant

he stayed which tels me ash wasnt far off from what was promised

i think rafa was gullible in how much he like others do thinks is available from a self funding foty club

rafa doesnt seem to have the team around him that can get players in and out
    ie Carr

but lets not turn this into another ash/rafa thread
    as some people dont like that
    lets discuss the concept of the original post
    as people dont like it when threads turn into anti rafa rants or anti ahly rants
    lets see

anti rafa posts - main poster - pmag
    anti ashley posts - main poster - everybody else

now if you can,t grasp the message you are a- thick as a barn door or b- a wum

Quote Originally Posted by ronandtet View Post
    lets see

I don't think it's an issue with grasping a message. I think it's an issue in what the message is actually conveying to pboro and myself because I'm as guilty of having a go at Rafa.

Is it mass is right and minority is wrong?
    Is it mass can repeat but minority cannot?

I'm not 100% sure. Could you clarify?

Quote Originally Posted by ghostrider View Post
    I don't think it's an issue with grasping a message. I think it's an issue in what the message is actually conveying to pboro and myself because I'm as guilty of having a go at Rafa.

Is it mass is right and minority is wrong?
    Is it mass can repeat but minority cannot?

I'm not 100% sure. Could you clarify?
    Easy 100 posters expressing themselves once or 1 poster expressing himself a 100 times - now what do think is the most exceptable to the majority

Quote Originally Posted by ronandtet View Post
    lets see

what a joke that is

so we can flood the board and ruin every thread with anti ashly posts as has been pointed out regards my continual managment thread
    i posted a thread trying to divert away from the ash /rafa threads and it gets ruined by one of as you say many posters who ruin threads with anti ashly posts

maybe you should take the time to work out who ruins most of th threads
    and thos abusing fellow posters ,or is calling posters ****3rs and kunts and peado acceptable under the current moderation

surely you wouldnt condone one rule for one and one rule for another
    that wouldnt be fare on the likes of Pat etc

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)