+ Visit England Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Chalky.

Chalky.

I sometimes read the Longside site because (don;t tell Alf ) i quite like Burnley fans.
    and turfties talk.
    But why do you carry on trying to engage with that deranged moron jilted what ever his name is when all of us has sussed him out and moved on.
    It is your choice my friend but he will never reply to you.

This won't go down well with anybody on here so I'm only giving the one reply then ignoring the thread
    It's all down to what's happened in the past elsewhere,I want to chat to jj about it (in private) because what happened was wrong,it all got out of hand and I was as much to blame as anyone and it troubles me that I was very unchristian at the time,I very much doubt that jj will engage in conversation with me,he hasn't so far but I will keep on trying,before things blew up I actually liked him,I'm not taking sides,I want to apologise for what I did and try not go against the other posters who I know have their views on him
    It shouldn't be brought up yet again on FM,there's some serious bad feelings about it so I won't say any more

Quote Originally Posted by cocopops61 View Post
    This won't go down well with anybody on here so I'm only giving the one reply then ignoring the thread
    It's all down to what's happened in the past elsewhere,I want to chat to jj about it (in private) because what happened was wrong,it all got out of hand and I was as much to blame as anyone and it troubles me that I was very unchristian at the time,I very much doubt that jj will engage in conversation with me,he hasn't so far but I will keep on trying,before things blew up I actually liked him,I'm not taking sides,I want to apologise for what I did and try not go against the other posters who I know have their views on him
    It shouldn't be brought up yet again on FM,there's some serious bad feelings about it so I won't say any more
    Fair play i will ignore the thread i created admittedly as well.
    The Jilted moron called my wife a chav and our daughter at the time was only 9 months old and he said our daughter did not exist.
    If that is the kind of low life you wish to engage with on here or your "private" conversations with then good luck .

Amen to that.

Quote Originally Posted by griff View Post
    Amen to that.
    Hear Hear..

Hear Hear to that nut job who claims to be from Dundee that he is so obsessed what is going on in London Ha Ha......Weird lol.
    Ps he does like his BBC Links lol .
    Last edited by Tricky1966; 07-06-2018 at 09:11 PM.

And i offered to meet him one day in Portsmouth harbour with my wife and daughter and he could bring his camera as proof.
    He loves snap shots.
    Guess what ....... He ignored my invitation .Wonder why......................

Chalky just to be clear this was not a dig at you . But just did not want you lured in by that lunatic agender seeking Jilted moron.
    I shall hold my peace now