+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: L1 Players given the choise?

L1 Players given the choise?

Which L1 Player (not loaned) would you like the club to sign?

The player not on loan from a club in a higher division but a player who you think could easily play Championship football with us.

I know a lot said the lad up front from Donny but I'm not so sure. What about any defenders that dealt well with Moore or Smith.

A few at scunny worth a bid.By the way is that French for choice.
    Last edited by Lolmorgan; 07-06-2018 at 04:17 PM.

There's been a few mentioned before. Ozumer (spell check) midfielder from Walsall. Holmes winger from S****horpe. I personally liked the look of Nsiala CB of Shrewsbury....

If it's youth with a view to a future further down the line....

Jonny Burn - Bristol Rovers- Centre - Back
    They signed him from Middlesbrough in January 2017 and he went out on loan to York City, still a lot to learn , should be one for the future.

Dru Yearwood - Southend - Midfielder another youngster that's showing promise.

Otzumer wont be signing for Walsall and Paul WARNE rates him yet won't be signing him.
    I too rate Nsiala, he's took the long way round to get to Shrewsbury.

Some of the Scunny players did look really good I agree

Duane Holmes from Scunny,out of contract, already played for Huddersfield Town, so would be a asset,also played for Altoft Juniors where my son coached him, before Huddersfield came in for him.

I'm not convinced that Duane Holmes is any better than what we already have.
    A pal of mine is a Scun7horpe season ticket holder and describes Holmes as a flashy player with not much end product and I tend to agree based on what I've seen of him.
    Personally I'd prefer Nsiala and Oztumer even though Warney reckons he's not interested in the latter. Smokescreen maybe?

As said above, Otzumer looked good. Also the right back at Plymouth, can't remember his name.

Nsiala was good aginst us.

Graham Carey of Plymouth - we couldn't really handle him in either game - also their CB Sonny Bradley

He is a League 1 player now because Barnsley went down but I like the look of young CH Liam Lindsay.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast