+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Gonna ask you all a question

Gonna ask you all a question

There are supporters on here who think the monkey is making some good calls regarding the future of our club,it has to be said i disagree with the chairman's choice of manager,which as you all know is the biggest call he will ever make in his tenure.
    The scenario i set is this,you won the lottery on Wednesday and bought Thompson out,you are now the owner/chairman of Dundee United Football Club.

Do you keep Shabba as the manager?,YES or NO will suffice.

I will kick it off with a NO.

No

No

Due to costing us the home leg with livi due to awful game management as well as unacceptable losses to Falkirk, morton and qots

Definitely not. He has proved a terrible manager in every way whilst at united.

I think though MM was involved in appointment so he wants to keep faith.

My hope is that early next season that MM (i would love some big investment too) if csaba is failing yet again steps in and fires him

Csaba should have been fired after ICT away this season when it became apparent csaba was clueless!

I hope csaba goes but decision has been made to keep him.

Main 2 aims at moment:-
    1 ST sells up and gets out / new investment

2 win league next season

At the end of the season it would have been a resounding no. There does however seem to be a plan in place and reasonable signings so far. The team was rubbish under McKinnon and the same under shabba. The team was a problem. So I am prepared to give him a chance with a new squad.

Yes, it's the biggest and most fundamental change Martin has made.

The jury is still out for me. Up to now he has been a disaster. But it's now HIS team. Recruits looking not too bad up to now. Obviously a few more to come in. The hard bit will be to get them playing as a team. That is when we will find out if Shabba can cut the mustard.
    At times last year I thought he lost it with some crazy tactics and player additions. WTF was Lyng all about?

Was going to be a no from me but given the apparent attitude of some of the mercenary keech that have left the club and Csaba perhaps not having a completely free hand in selecting the players who came to the club then its a grudging yes. This has to be the last chance saloon though.

Quote Originally Posted by Arabdad View Post
    Was going to be a no from me but given the apparent attitude of some of the mercenary keech that have left the club and Csaba perhaps not having a completely free hand in selecting the players who came to the club then its a grudging yes. This has to be the last chance saloon though.
    ^^^^ This for me. We don't know what M Martin knows about what's been going on so we shall soon see what Csaba can do
    with his own team.

Shabba is doing a lot better in this poll than i thought he would,mind you he is being well backed by the FUN,wonder why ?.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)