+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Your favourite Notts player ever - time for my new avatar

Trevor Christie just for this match . I was jumping up and down somewhere in that crowd . Too many to mention really including the goalie in this match.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2SSu...HJtG9RASfDpLvs

Quote Originally Posted by uysapie View Post
    Big Tony ( Hateley)
    Ditto

Quote Originally Posted by since41 View Post
    Trevor Christie just for this match . I was jumping up and down somewhere in that crowd . Too many to mention really including the goalie in this match.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2SSu...HJtG9RASfDpLvs
    You and me both. When he scores you can see me in a yellow(ish) jacket, left of goal, against the fencing jumping up and down like a lunatic, surrounded by red dogs, happy days ��

Quote Originally Posted by ncfcog View Post
    You and me both. When he scores you can see me in a yellow(ish) jacket, left of goal, against the fencing jumping up and down like a lunatic, surrounded by red dogs, happy days ��
    Yeah Cher could pick anyone from that team .

Don Masson. A class player. The best long-passer in any Notts team since 1970. He didn't take corners, but waited just outside the penalty box for the loose ball then picked the ideal pass into the box - step forward Tony Hately! My second favouritest.

Have one in Remeberance of Richard Butcher

Quote Originally Posted by LaxtonLad View Post
    Don Masson. A class player. The best long-passer in any Notts team since 1970. He didn't take corners, but waited just outside the penalty box for the loose ball then picked the ideal pass into the box - step forward Tony Hately! My second favouritest.
    Big Tony HatelEy is taken!

Seems to me Tommy Johnson would be a good fit.

Mark Draper!

Paul Rideout. Still annoys me that we gave him away for 500k. We would have stayed up with him imo. Very classy player.

Don Masson is the best Notts player I have seen but my favourite is Iain McCulloch.

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast