+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: World Cup Footie bets

World Cup Footie bets

Had a sneaky £1 on Mexico at 100-1 and another £1 at 50-1 to reach the final......if it comes in, the Notts iFollow is paid for next season....plus a gallon of gut-rot tequila...yum yum

Quote Originally Posted by tarquinbeech View Post
    Had a sneaky £1 on Mexico at 100-1 and another £1 at 50-1 to reach the final......if it comes in, the Notts iFollow is paid for next season....plus a gallon of gut-rot tequila...yum yum
    I had an offer from William Hill where if you place a £10 bet on the winner you get a free £5 bet every time your selected team wins a match, including the group stages. I stuck a tenner on Germany as the safe option, they very rarely fail at major tournaments.

Quote Originally Posted by Elite_Pie View Post
    I had an offer from William Hill where if you place a £10 bet on the winner you get a free £5 bet every time your selected team wins a match, including the group stages. I stuck a tenner on Germany as the safe option, they very rarely fail at major tournaments.
    It's usually disappointing to be proved wrong, but I am loving every minute of this one!

Quote Originally Posted by Elite_Pie View Post
    It's usually disappointing to be proved wrong, but I am loving every minute of this one!
    I had given up on Mexico at 3-0 down......switched over to watch the Germany game.......hahaha......oh, what joy!!

Quote Originally Posted by Trickytreesreds View Post
    Nice one....it was quite weird watching our eternal enemy completely implode..................BOOM

Now to hope Mexico beat Brazil, and we will be clearing the way for England to win the tournament?

Quote Originally Posted by Trickytreesreds View Post

The Fokkers are out !

Quote Originally Posted by lunaspie View Post
    The Fokkers are out !
    Yep they're in a mess o' sh*t now.

Name:  The Var.jpg
Views: 163
Size:  89.9 KB

Name:  germanys-world-cup-exit-is-bitter-shock-hummels-punch-ng-615x394.jpg
Views: 157
Size:  49.4 KB

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast