+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Icky and Ajayi

Quote Originally Posted by welovebooth View Post
    what makes you say that?

or they could be hopeless outclassed
    It’ll suit them better than L1 where they did struggle and I thought Ajayi played well last time we were there
    Then thing I think we need most is a holding midfielder

Quote Originally Posted by welovebooth View Post
    they struggle in league 1 so people expect them to all off a sudden be able to handle internationals or 10 million pound players.
    I did mean int Championship Wlb. Icky has never played int Championship has he? Maybe he has and was crap so ended up in non league.

Personally I think playing two right footers is a no no. 3 at the back maybe with Wood if we're skint.

Don't forget I still wanted JCH to come good.

Ajayi made 5/6 mistakes that lead to a goal this season. Take that away from his game and he didn't do much else wrong.. strong in the air, good pace worked well with Emmanuel/wood...
    Weakness, he looses concentration

Ike didn't do much wrong all season till the playoffs Vs scunny. The 2 mistakes really got into his head..
    Pace, good reader of the game. Strong in the tackle....
    His weakness is in the air.

If these two players are the ones we are looking to rely on as our pairing centre kids then we are doomed. Sorry but they are simply not good enough to pair and we’ll get battered.

If Warne has plans to use Wodd as an ad hoc sub then he simply must bring in a new strong centre back.

Quote Originally Posted by Brin View Post
    If these two players are the ones we are looking to rely on as our pairing centre kids then we are doomed. Sorry but they are simply not good enough to pair and we’ll get battered.

If Warne has plans to use Wodd as an ad hoc sub then he simply must bring in a new strong centre back.
    Brins bin wrong before remember

Yes pal I said we’d finish sixth silly me...

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123