+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: England shirts

England shirts

I've been waiting ages for this design to come back around and will finally buy one.

I wish they'd stick with this simple, elegant design which for obvious reasons, is a big favourite with fans but we know the marketing bods will have other ideas so get em while you can!

Quote Originally Posted by Airborn Pie View Post
    I've been waiting ages for this design to come back around and will finally buy one.

I wish they'd stick with this simple, elegant design which for obvious reasons, is a big favourite with fans but we know the marketing bods will have other ideas so get em while you can!
    Agreed. They look 'right' for once.

Nice goal from Rashford but Keeper should have done better.

Rip off. I used to buy them religiously around St. George’s day. Now they are the best part of 90 sheets. No thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Notts78 View Post
    Rip off. I used to buy them religiously around St. George’s day. Now they are the best part of 90 sheets. No thanks
    Too right. 20-30 notes seems about right for a footy shirt (National & club). 90 for England and however much for a Notts one, Shove it.

Quote Originally Posted by Notts78 View Post
    Jeez...for what is basically a glorified t-shirt!

I'm talking just of the design, I've been after a replacement for years and could never get one but I will buy this one. I don'y usually buy them at all, never like the over fussy design and why do they put blue in an England shirt?

Quote Originally Posted by Airborn Pie View Post
    I'm talking just of the design, I've been after a replacement for years and could never get one but I will buy this one. I don'y usually buy them at all, never like the over fussy design and why do they put blue in an England shirt?
    Classic England kit, plain white shirts navy shorts, only ever got one England shirt,Name:  Umbro-England-2010-World-Cup-Kits.jpg
Views: 512
Size:  16.4 KB

Quote Originally Posted by maddogslater View Post
    Classic England kit, plain white shirts navy shorts, only ever got one England shirt,Name:  Umbro-England-2010-World-Cup-Kits.jpg
Views: 512
Size:  16.4 KB
    That's class,
    a simple, elegant design.

the new shirt isn't as plain as I thougt with silly lines and a discreet cross in the design and why the star is red and jot gold is anyones guess?

The white, home shirt is ok
    Last edited by Airborn Pie; 08-06-2018 at 07:04 PM.

I bought a Mexico 86 one a few years ago from a website called Toffs and against my better judgement ended up swapping it with a football mad Brazilian for his Sao Paolo shirt.

Just looked and they don't supply them any more, and the only retro ones you can get are the 1982 ones, which go for about 300 quid second hand. The world's gone mad! Jeans and t shirt for me then!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast