Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Knasmullner Rapid exit

Knasmullner Rapid exit

Going home apparently

Thanks for the memories Christoph , you will become a club legend on this board in the years to come along with Phil Gridlet and Richard Kell .

Great scouting Billy !!!

Quote Originally Posted by animallittle3 View Post
    Thanks for the memories Christoph , you will become a club legend on this board in the years to come along with Phil Gridlet and Richard Kell .

Great scouting Billy !!!
    Farcical. I just hope he doesn't score shed loads of goals and sign for a Serie A giant and win the Champions League. It will make us look even dafter as a club.

You only have to look back through history. Gordon Strachan could have been player manager. We could have signed Steve Marlet before he was famous, Freddie Ljungberg before he went to Arsenal. We had Demba Ba on trial and Davey thought he was rubbish and then he didn't think Charlie Adam was worth 500k.

Only in Barnsley.

Will it take us six years to gerrarta Third Division ?

Only in Sheffield.

Izzigooin ? I ent seen him laik yit.

Maybe he dunt fancy gegenpressen. Too much running abart. Can't see Thiam fancying that either.

Fo the first time fo many a month am able to se--

Summat might be reyt darn theear.

Get a few a thi own choice in lads in from Germany Danny and thalla cracked it.

"There's only one Danny Stendel, one Danny Stendel,
    Walking along, singing a song,
    Walking in a Stendel Wonderland".

Going home l thought he never left it

Quote Originally Posted by OoohGerryGerry View Post
    Going home apparently
    Where does this news come from?

Bloke off Radio Sheff said he was going to Rapid Vienna

I found out yesterday evening from someone.

Could do with a few more shipped out !! If new coach likes to play a pressing game then Mowatt and Mcgeehan are not great at getting around the pitch and could be shown the door. Plus we need a bit more variety in the midfield.
    Last edited by OoohGerryGerry; 08-06-2018 at 06:06 PM. Reason: More info

If this is genuine news, then its ridiculous on our part for signing him in the first place and I find it easy to believe actually that we're now looking to offload him.
    I suggested in another thread that maybe Mowatt & Knasller would be the first two midfielders out!.

Could do with a few more shipped out !! If new coach likes to play a pressing game then Mowatt and Mcgeehan are not great at getting around the pitch and could be shown the door. Plus we need a bit more variety in the midfield.

There’s been a few posts about him going on Twitter for the last couple of days from the foreign press . Lads not settled

He was brought in by the Corridor of Powers and not the person who gets most of the flack.

Little point keeping him here if he can't settle , no good to us if his heart isn't in it .

Did you ever see Mcgeehan when he played for Luton
    Proper box to box man He'll come good in my view
    Needs game time [following a broken leg] & a hand on his shoulder
    Look him up on You tube
    Seems to me we persevere with the wrong people Ryan Williams for one

I'm wi' Exile here on Mcgeehan, he'll come good he brock his leg bustin' a gutt ffs. Also how anyone can say Mowatt is crap without seeing him play is beyond me.

Seems prejudiced to me.

I don't know if any of us are saying Mowatt is cr*p Ponty!.
    But I do obviously agree with the mistake we all tend to make at times.. and thats judging a player who has never really been given a chance in the first team.
    Mowatt was highly rated at Leeds and he seemed like a genuinely good signing for us at the time. And what went wrong after that is anybody's guess, and I never liked the accusation that he was just another 'Dale Jennings' type player!.

I’m wi Ponte amd Exile,!
    Am sure Mallan will be the same .

Quote Originally Posted by Jules88 View Post
    I’m wi Ponte amd Exile,!
    Am sure Mallan will be the same .
    I think obviously apart from Knassmullner who has already made his mind up that everyone will get a shot at it .

It's a clean sheet isn't it when a new coach comes in , especially one who has never coached in england never mind league one .

The guy doesn't start till July 1st but be rest assured as a German coach he will looking at the dvd's and stats from last season and doing the due diligence .

He won't be walking in blind on the first day of July that's for sure .

When he sees them waddling in early July he'll be saying, "****en Hellen. Itz ze Roly Pollies".

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast