+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Knasmullner Rapid exit

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Knasmullner Rapid exit

Going home apparently

Thanks for the memories Christoph , you will become a club legend on this board in the years to come along with Phil Gridlet and Richard Kell .

Great scouting Billy !!!

Quote Originally Posted by animallittle3 View Post
    Thanks for the memories Christoph , you will become a club legend on this board in the years to come along with Phil Gridlet and Richard Kell .

Great scouting Billy !!!
    Farcical. I just hope he doesn't score shed loads of goals and sign for a Serie A giant and win the Champions League. It will make us look even dafter as a club.

You only have to look back through history. Gordon Strachan could have been player manager. We could have signed Steve Marlet before he was famous, Freddie Ljungberg before he went to Arsenal. We had Demba Ba on trial and Davey thought he was rubbish and then he didn't think Charlie Adam was worth 500k.

Only in Barnsley.

Izzigooin ? I ent seen him laik yit.

Maybe he dunt fancy gegenpressen. Too much running abart. Can't see Thiam fancying that either.

Fo the first time fo many a month am able to se--

Summat might be reyt darn theear.

Get a few a thi own choice in lads in from Germany Danny and thalla cracked it.

"There's only one Danny Stendel, one Danny Stendel,
    Walking along, singing a song,
    Walking in a Stendel Wonderland".

Will it take us six years to gerrarta Third Division ?

Only in Sheffield.

Quote Originally Posted by SBRed48 View Post
    Will it take us six years to gerrarta Third Division ?

Only in Sheffield.
    On the other hand Barnsley have spent 35 seasons in’the 3rd and 4th tiers of English football.

You’re in’the third tier now, be the third season in’the last five I believe.

YYOOUUUU RRREEEEDDDSSSS

Quote Originally Posted by Wardy View Post
    On the other hand Barnsley have spent 35 seasons in’the 3rd and 4th tiers of English football.

You’re in’the third tier now, be the third season in’the last five I believe.

YYOOUUUU RRREEEEDDDSSSS
    Poor effort hardly meritting a reply but I'll just add we have spent 76 seasons at the second tier (Second Division and Championship) which is more than any other league club. Considering the size of the catchment area it is a great achievement. Sheffield is the 4th largest city in the UK but even the top club in the city, Sheffield Wednesday, haven't won owt for ages.
    I believe the other team Sheffield United won the First Division in 1899 and the FA Cup in 1925, nothing important since.
    Last edited by SBRed48; 09-06-2018 at 06:49 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by SBRed48 View Post
    Poor effort hardly meritting a reply but I'll just add we have spent 76 seasons at the second tier (Second Division and Championship) which is more than any other league club. Considering the size of the catchment area it is a great achievement. Sheffield is the 4th largest city in the UK but even the top club in the city, Sheffield Wednesday, haven't won owt for ages.
    I believe the other team Sheffield United won the First Division in 1899 and the FA Cup in 1925, nothing important since.

Seeing as you,like stats, 63 years in the top tier. Do you think 76 seasons in’the 2nd tier is an achievement ? When will you get to 77 ?

Four FA cup’wins by the way. Wednesday ? Happy bouncing day massacre.

«* Catchment area «* what you talking about ?

Quote Originally Posted by Wardy View Post

«* Catchment area «* what you talking about ?
    No further questions M'Lord.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast