+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Knasmullner Rapid exit

Quote Originally Posted by SBRed48 View Post
    I remain patient and civilised, not wishing to descend to your level of abuse.

The first one I tried was "World population review.com/world cities/sheffield". There in big writing on the right you will see--
    "How many people live in Sheffield ? 722,000.

My interest in this is over.

Thought you might say that. «* my interest...is over*» That’s the same website that has Manchester at 2 million 875,000 LOL. If you click on Sheffield it immediately gives two different figures for Sheffield including 555,000, more than I thought but not, 722,000.

Sheffield Urban area includes Rotherham, another Championship football club drawing support from the same «* catchment area*» ( magic word)

You should have a look at Sheffield City council stats, a bit more reliable I guess

Does this fellow sound a little like Kerr?

Quote Originally Posted by Exiletyke View Post
    Does this fellow sound a little like Kerr?
    There's more than a hint of OCD that's for sure .

Are any of us obsessive about the blunts ?

In all honesty it's the poor third derby after wendy and leeds , the time off work between xmas and new year , it's alright but no feckers out on the pyss all day like they are on boxing day and new years eve .

Enjoyed doubling them the year we went to the PL and showed em who was the real deal and not some plucky play off final losers .

We'd have to be challenging for something together as per 96/97 for it to be remotely interesting .

Wendy and Leeds just have to turn up and it's on .

I was just being polite replying to him. I really couldn't give a shiny sh1te if Sheffield has 500,000, 600,00, 700,000 or ten million within its city and outer towns/villages. It must be the heat got to me to explain getting involved with it in the first place but life is a continuous learning experience.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345