+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Pindroch signs

Pindroch signs

A 2 year deal, only O'Connor left to sign now.

https://www.nottscountyfc.co.uk/news...-new-contract/

Quote Originally Posted by Oldstripy View Post
    A 2 year deal, only O'Connor left to sign now.

https://www.nottscountyfc.co.uk/news...-new-contract/
    See a pin, sign him up and all the season, you'll have good look. Owd saying that.

Quote Originally Posted by countygump View Post
    See a pin, sign him up and all the season, you'll have good look. Owd saying that.
    In the silence that followed, you could hear a Pindroch.

Saw him play in the check a pot trophy against Mansfield . I wasn't impressed to say the least.

I cant believe after reading that article Nolan thinks he could be the No1 goalie next season. He is not in the same class as Fitz. Mind you, he did leave our best striker on the bench for most of the season and then gave our other goal shy striker another years contract...

So with this guy anything is possible..

Quote Originally Posted by durhampie View Post
    I cant believe after reading that article Nolan thinks he could be the No1 goalie next season. He is not in the same class as Fitz. Mind you, he did leave our best striker on the bench for most of the season and then gave our other goal shy striker another years contract...

Actually Durham the "extra year" you speak of was included in his previous contract and it was Stead's option to call i.e. not Nolan's or Notts County's...

Quote Originally Posted by countygump View Post
    Let's hope it was a really good look. If he's our number two keeper he needs to be ready to challenge Fitz.

Quote Originally Posted by durhampie View Post

So you're not impressed with our business so far Durham? I am.

If Durham found £50 on the floor in front of him he'd be p*ssed off he had to pick it up

Quote Originally Posted by Freeman25 View Post
    If Durham found £50 on the floor in front of him he'd be p*ssed off he had to pick it up
    If Durham won £50 million on the lottery he'd be pissed off because someone once won £51 million.

Whenever I read one of his posts I can't help but picture a cartoon bloke with a permanent rain cloud above his head!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast