+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: O/T Tarkers and Elite

O/T Tarkers and Elite

I believe Elite has travelled to Mexico today and it's my understanding that Tarkers is picking him up from the airport. Give it 24 hours and I'm sure they will be doing 'opps upside your head' in some nightclub or other. Don't you just love the comradery between Notts fans.

All the bickering between them, I fully expect a quicky wedding on a beach somewhere, just a couple of Goats as witnesses..........
    Last edited by Airborn Pie; 08-06-2018 at 05:36 PM.

My daughter and her boyfriend (both Notts fans) are going on Sunday. They could have a party 😂

Quote Originally Posted by Airborn Pie View Post
    All the bickering between them, I fully expect a quicky wedding on a beach somewhere, just a couple of Goats as witnesses..........
    I think Miriam ( hope I got that right Tarkers ) might have something to say . But if it does happen , perhaps Laughingmgpie's daughter and boyfriend could act as witnesses . Party in the Lord Roberts when Elite brings his bride home ?

Landed on Thursday, and tarquin's taxi picked me up as arranged. I was going to knock him out, but he had a chilled cider waiting so we opted for a very manly man-hug instead. Pleasant taxi ride, although the goat in the back seat was a bit too affectionate for my liking. Bloody hot here, you don't need to bother with a hot bath, just jump in the pool instead.

I can assure everyone that Elite and I will not be getting married even though he looked quite fetching in the gimp outfit that he was wearing to tonight's evening out....I told him to dress casual because of the heat, but he insisted on dressing up....Miriam thinks the guy is hilarious though, she wants to keep him but I said that one week of listening to the guy squeak as he walks is enough for anyone
    Name:  imgID76246864.jpg.gallery.jpg
Views: 393
Size:  81.7 KB

Ahah! Brilliant! Move over Trump and Kim.

Think you should tell elite to put something unusual on next time

Quote Originally Posted by tarquinbeech View Post
    Impenetrable, says a lot about EP's concerns!

Quote Originally Posted by tarquinbeech View Post
    I can assure everyone that Elite and I will not be getting married even though he looked quite fetching in the gimp outfit that he was wearing to tonight's evening out....I told him to dress casual because of the heat, but he insisted on dressing up....Miriam thinks the guy is hilarious though, she wants to keep him but I said that one week of listening to the guy squeak as he walks is enough for anyone
    Just another night out for Elite.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast