+ Visit Derby County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: World Cup Preduction Contest

World Cup Preduction Contest

Due to unforseen circumstances, my previous contest was terminated abruptly just when a most exotic prize was on offer.
    ( A chance to date with overnight rest guaranteed with the MILF)

However since it's summertime once more, the Milf assures me that the time is just about right again for a short (or long) recreation time. The 1 condition remains the same, the winner must travel to meet, although accommodation or a place of relaxation is certain. Meals are optional but strongly encouraged. Drinks too.

So now to the contest:
    Rather simple really.
    Predict the World Cup 2018 winner.

The first correct entry will be declared the winner in the event, 2 or more persons choose the same team.
    However depending on the circumstances, perhaps there might be a chance for joint winners too. I'll need to speak with the Milf on that when the time draws near.

The contest will remain open until the end of the group stage (to make winning easier). You can only choose 1 nation but are allowed to change any time during the group stage.

However, if you change later, you will go down to the bottom if there are others also choosing this team.

So hurry and come WC Final Day, you too might be a Champion.

Although I'm disqualified, from the prize, I'll make a stab at predicting.
    I choose Brazil as the winner.
    2nd choice will be Belgium and 3rd the host nation Russia. I'll confirm after the group stage ends but these are my choices now.

Argentina to beat Germany in the final please

Germany

France

1966 all over again! The England babes!

France Germany Brazil Belgium

Saudi Arabia. I don't need MILFS

Quote Originally Posted by Geoff Parkstone View Post
    Argentina to beat Germany in the final please
    I think Argentina look quite handy too Geoff.

Messi, Aguero, Higuain & Dybala looks a healthy crop of forwards.

Germany with timo Werner golden boot winner

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)