+ Visit England Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: United Ireland???

United Ireland???

United Ireland??? I spent time in Southern Ireland and they hated Britain but laughed in my face when talking about the grants they got to do up their houses to American ranch style quality

A dig at me i guess.
    My late fathers side of the family comes from County Wexford and never asked for grants benefits ect and bought their own houses./ property and paid tax Shall we say i beg to differ on your post Gaz.

Not a dig at you trick

I said I spent time over ther and yes I chatted and enjoyed meeting the locals and this is what they said.

Grants from Britain to do up their coutry houses well bungalows and boy did they do them up to a very high standard

It was fek you but give us your money (not my words tho)

But it was their money before the Euro Gaz.

Quote Originally Posted by Tricky1966 View Post
    But it was their money before the Euro Gaz.
    you assume too much tricky lol

I was over there during the world cup and the Falklands (Malvines to you if you like) when the cints used punts and we used the mighty sterling lol

Quote Originally Posted by Tricky1966 View Post
    A dig at me i guess.
    My late fathers side of the family comes from County Wexford and never asked for grants benefits ect and bought their own houses./ property and paid tax Shall we say i beg to differ on your post Gaz.
    Before I head off, Remember what county you have mentioned before. Wexford,,,,,,,,,

One reason why Ireland will never be united.

Here's a wee example of the other half. Now listen.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I-LJngHtBEk

Stick to the football lads.

I hate politics,I hate politicians even more,they are all the same,English,Scottish,Irish or the Popular Peoples Front Of Judia but unfortunately they are a necessary evil,it's a very touchy subject just like religion that causes more trouble than it solves

If Ireland feks off from the UK then we have a fallen government as the draconian money grabbing loud mout cints, the DUP will have to fek off too lol