+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Stuart Armstrong

One media reporting 6 million fee and 1 million add ons. We get 700K from 10%.

Quote Originally Posted by ahlltanyirhide View Post
    Reportedly so in the press anyway, and can’t see any club down south paying more than £4m, if it’s in this ballpark then United would probably get about £250k at the most I would think?
    £4M,are you FN kidding me?.

Quote Originally Posted by RogerTheAlien View Post

The percentage we get is more than that, something to do with allowing it to happen in January (still the wrong decision), either 15-20%

I recall being told the exact % but cant remember and think its only on profit so minus what we sold for him. I also believe that those who provided soft loans have first dibs. I can see ST taking a chunk as part of going.

15% rings a bell - best thing is Tims fans views on him leaving - they just dont get it do they!

Quote Originally Posted by RogerTheAlien View Post
    It’s a percentage of the profit, so you have to take off what United got in the original deal first
    Then divi it up

% of £5.25m. 10–15% is the normal agreement.

I’ve heard 10 & 15, even 18. But who knows, it’s guessung at this stage

Quote Originally Posted by PartyFears2 View Post
    But who knows, it’s guessung at this stage
    Why don't you ask petermackie? He knows all the facts.

Quote Originally Posted by JamesMcClean View Post
    Why don't you ask petermackie? He knows all the facts.
    If he's busy, any other Fun fan should be able to help. They ken aaaathing about Utds finances.

A lot of them taking a mighty interest in Armstrongs transfer though. 👀

So basically we're getting 10% of 5.25 million, which after tax, ST's cut, other soft loan paybacks etc will leave about 17p 😕

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)