+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Kari

Kari

Kari has just bitten the hand that fed him. If his comments are what he really feels then it's time for him to do one.

Just remember, Kari, that you are part of the problem with your direct long throws. Conveniently forgotten?

Hypocrite.

Herbie please enlighten not a clue what you are on about.

Check out bbc sport. Now wants to work anywhere but Britain. Taking a swipe at how football is played etc etc.

Ive got it now,to be honest I think he tells a lot of truth.I don't think the kick & rush type of football is his thing,the lads a footballer in the sense of playing football pass & move not kick long & rush,like he says at 35 he's too old for that anymore.

http://bbc.co.uk/sport/football/44418791

Maybe speaking some truth but I get where Herbie is coming from
    Last edited by millertop; 09-06-2018 at 11:01 AM.

He's not wrong though is he, i agree with him, though it's kind of ironic how he says at the end how good Iceland are at set pieces......good luck to the lad.

To be fair to him he does say that it's one way of playing and teams can be successful doing it but he's now too old to do that anymore.
    Too much running around for the old codger.

Depends what you want to watch.
    28 passes and get nowhere near the goal in Italy or watch the Millers launch wave after wave of attacks for 95 mins

I can't see a problem with what he says because there's a lot of truth in it.
    I think when Arni retires from playing he could make a good manager if he fancies going down that route.
    He's a very intelligent and articulate guy.

Quote Originally Posted by HerbieCobbler View Post
    Kari has just bitten the hand that fed him. If his comments are what he really feels then it's time for him to do one.

Just remember, Kari, that you are part of the problem with your direct long throws. Conveniently forgotten?

Hypocrite.
    Superb comments from Arnason and bang on the money. He was the most cultured, skilful footballer I have ever seen in a Rotherham shirt. Only John Seaman comes close for finesse, vision and reading the game.

Kari's throw ins, were just him following orders.If you ever get a chance to talk to him ask him about the long throw ins at Rotherham United..you might be surprised.

I touted him as a future millers manager and these comments confirm that.

If people like Arnason were given time in the English game as a coach/ manager/ advisor then English football would start to catch up with the other countries who ditched caveman football around 1966.

He said it as he sees it. Nowt wrong with that in my book.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast