Results 1 to 20 of 25

Thread: Queens Programme Mass Exodus

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    Irvine, North Ayrshire
    Posts
    7,212

    Queens Programme Mass Exodus

    Two leading contributors of the Queens programme will stop their involvement first the Centenary season, namely Euan Maxwell and Andy Penn...

    The D&G Standard also has no mention of Queens or Carlisle's interest in Naysmith.

    The silence from Palmerston since Harkins signed has been deafening.

  2. #2
    Quote Originally Posted by ALBERTZ_11 View Post
    Two leading contributors of the Queens programme will stop their involvement first the Centenary season, namely Euan Maxwell and Andy Penn...

    The D&G Standard also has no mention of Queens or Carlisle's interest in Naysmith.

    The silence from Palmerston since Harkins signed has been deafening.



    the silence from palmerston ,albertz this silence has went on for years now ,its now became part and parcil of the queens regime ,which needs broken away from ,there needs to be talk around the town about all things queens whether it be good press or bad to generate interest and to keep queens name on tips of tongue like leaking things out about players we are speaking too and financial stuff among other things ,thay really havnt a clue about how to keep queens name at the tip of the dumfries publics talking points and prob never will under our current regime .

  3. #3
    Quote Originally Posted by Francis_begbie_HFC View Post
    the silence from palmerston ,albertz this silence has went on for years now ,its now became part and parcil of the queens regime ,which needs broken away from ,there needs to be talk around the town about all things queens whether it be good press or bad to generate interest and to keep queens name on tips of tongue like leaking things out about players we are speaking too and financial stuff among other things ,thay really havnt a clue about how to keep queens name at the tip of the dumfries publics talking points and prob never will under our current regime .


    You talk utter garbage Francis

  4. #4
    jeez your one to talk lol only and idiot cant see this .what iv said is exactly what im seeing year on year ,the sound of silence rages on .,queens cant generate interest through the press while being silent .
    Last edited by Francis_begbie_HFC; 09-06-2018 at 10:44 AM.

  5. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by Francis_begbie_HFC View Post
    jeez your one to talk lol only and idiot cant see this .what iv said is exactly what im seeing year on year ,the sound of silence rages on .,queens cant generate interest through the press while being silent .


    Why say something when there’s nothing to say FFS

  6. #6

    Wink

    Quote Originally Posted by arrol1919 View Post
    Why say something when there’s nothing to say FFS




    heres one for you arrol loool





    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4zLfCnGVeL4

  7. #7
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    Irvine, North Ayrshire
    Posts
    7,212
    Quote Originally Posted by ALBERTZ_11 View Post
    Two leading contributors of the Queens programme will stop their involvement first the Centenary season, namely Euan Maxwell and Andy Penn...

    The D&G Standard also has no mention of Queens or Carlisle's interest in Naysmith.

    The silence from Palmerston since Harkins signed has been deafening.
    Andy Cowan has left......

    Andy Penn left a few seasons ago.

  8. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by ALBERTZ_11 View Post
    Andy Cowan has left......

    Andy Penn left a few seasons ago.


    Let’s face it , you’ve haven’t a clue what you’re taking about

  9. #9
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    Irvine, North Ayrshire
    Posts
    7,212
    Quote Originally Posted by arrol1919 View Post
    Let’s face it , you’ve haven’t a clue what you’re taking about
    I do know what I'm talking about. I just got the wrong surname.

  10. #10
    Quote Originally Posted by ALBERTZ_11 View Post
    I do know what I'm talking about. I just got the wrong surname.
    Not only did you get your name wrong, you got your facts wrong.

  11. #11
    Quote Originally Posted by ODB View Post
    Not only did you get your name wrong, you got your facts wrong.


    A true loony tune

  12. #12
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    Irvine, North Ayrshire
    Posts
    7,212
    Quote Originally Posted by ODB View Post
    Not only did you get your name wrong, you got your facts wrong.
    What did I have wrong exactly?

  13. #13
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    Irvine, North Ayrshire
    Posts
    7,212
    Good one...

  14. #14
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    Irvine, North Ayrshire
    Posts
    7,212
    Andy Cowan isn't packing it in completely but just not going to manage the social media side and yes we are a reporter down for next season.

  15. #15
    Has anyone else left but hasn’t actually left yet ?

  16. #16
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    Irvine, North Ayrshire
    Posts
    7,212
    Quote Originally Posted by aloreburn View Post
    Has anyone else left but hasn’t actually left yet ?
    Yes, very good.....

  17. #17
    There was some truth in what ALBERTZ said. I had my mind on stopping the programme but was asked nicely to stay on for one more year. So obviously the source and I haven't caught up in a while
    I have gave up the matchday reporting side of things for this season.

  18. #18
    Quote Originally Posted by euanqos1919 View Post
    There was some truth in what ALBERTZ said. I had my mind on stopping the programme but was asked nicely to stay on for one more year. So obviously the source and I haven't caught up in a while
    I have gave up the matchday reporting side of things for this season.
    Still trying to work out how he got the fact you & Andy Cowan are leaving the social media side of things and the matchday programme !!??

  19. #19
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    Irvine, North Ayrshire
    Posts
    7,212
    Quote Originally Posted by johnny_dumfries View Post
    Still trying to work out how he got the fact you & Andy Cowan are leaving the social media side of things and the matchday programme !!??
    One can only guess....

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •