+ Visit West Bromwich Albion FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Jamie Lee Curtis

[QUOTE=mickd1961;38915589]A bit harsh....not exactly a Ken Dodd with the teeth,he could eat an apple through a tennis racket.

THAT is the funniest thing I have read in a long long time

Finally!

A sensible thread to get involved with!

Brooke Shields in 'Blue Lagoon'

I imagined her polishing my trumpet a few times as a young un' I can tell ya!😉👌🏻💦

Attachment 9768
    Attachment 9769

Quote Originally Posted by WBA1955 View Post
    Some men found her attractive, but i have always thought she has a long horse like face, and she always reminded me of a young Norah Batty. Don't forget Hollywood spends hours making up these stars, so she will never look any better than she does in films.
    There were rumours she has both male and female organs. I don't know and wouldn't care to find out. Yuk!

Her out of Crocodile Dundee, Linda Klosowosowoskie, was bloody attractive when she was young though.
    Coorrrr, nice one Hogan.
    Yo cor tell me the striptease scene in True Lies day do it for ya?!
    Attachment 9770

Quote Originally Posted by baggieal View Post
    And you know what rhymes with Brook Acido................
    By the way Tunisia were decent tonight against Spain and won't be pushovers by any stretch!
    How can we talk about footy Al, when we're seriously discussing the quality of Kelly Brook's melons.

ps - Remember when Sam Fox & Linda Lusardi came onto the scene in the 80s, on page 3 in the Sun!. Great memories eh lol.

Laura Kuensburg? You must be joking mickd.

Quote Originally Posted by Leicesterbaggie View Post
    Laura Kuensburg? You must be joking mickd.
    Sour faced, arguementative bitch who is so anti government it makes me cringe. The face of biased BBC reporting.

Quote Originally Posted by TipperaryBaggie View Post
    Sour faced, arguementative bitch who is so anti government it makes me cringe. The face of biased BBC reporting.

So that’ll be why she’s been targeted by Momentum the nutters backing Corbyn and why she has had to have personal security when attending Labour events.

I like her reporting style and find her to be very fair whilst I could also slip her a crippler given the chance.

Quote Originally Posted by WBA1955 View Post
    Some men found her attractive, but i have always thought she has a long horse like face, and she always reminded me of a young Norah Batty. Don't forget Hollywood spends hours making up these stars, so she will never look any better than she does in films.
    There were rumours she has both male and female organs. I don't know and wouldn't care to find out. Yuk!

Her out of Crocodile Dundee, Linda Klosowosowoskie, was bloody attractive when she was young though.
    Coorrrr, nice one Hogan.
    I would have Des', so long as she'd been kind enough to tuck her cock to one side .

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)