+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Where is Stephen Thompson?!?!!?

Where is Stephen Thompson?!?!!?

Is he the power behind the throne (and the appalling decisions still being made at tannadice)? is he in Australia? is he in Nero’s in the Ferry?

Anyone have any information on his whereabouts? Are he and Mike Martin still majority owners of united?has he sold any shares as promised?

He is still the majority shareholder.

You don't seriously want to know the man's every movement?

Pish chairman. But still entitled to a life.

Don’t want to know his movements at all. Up to him but the point is and my wish would be for him to sell his shares.

I thought he said he was going to sell his shares but perhaps all another ruse?! Who knows

Its been very quiet at his Ferry castle recently,no cars in the drive and the gates closed.

Quote Originally Posted by GUNBOAT View Post
    Its been very quiet at his Ferry castle recently,no cars in the drive and the gates closed.
    Sound a bit like a stalker tbh...

Surely he can only sell the shares once someone buys them?

I dont think he is in a Ferry castle anymore. Like someone said above, he is still entitled to a life however bad he has made us feel.

Quote Originally Posted by thefutureistangerine4 View Post
    Sound a bit like a stalker tbh...

Surely he can only sell the shares once someone buys them?
    I work in his street.

[QUOTE=thefutureistangerine4;38902670]Sound a bit like a stalker tbh...

Think you are getting me mixed up with a 19 year old Aberdonian burd looking for her rent money,i do not need rent money for the bedsit.

I work in his street.
    Pity he didn't work harder in our street 😎

I heard yesterday from someone close to the Tannadyce board that Stephen is a NUT JOB.

I think we can't move forward until we have no involvement with Stephen Thompson.
    i know its obvious and been said.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)