+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Paul Harsley left

Paul Harsley left

To go to Man City , didn’t get on with Hassell

Everybody gets some hassle in life

Summats not reight darn there !!!

Coach at Barnsley.
    Coach at Man City....?.?
    Mmmmm let me see....
    No brainer.
    Backward run club with a French idiot in charge.
    Or a multi billionaire owner who ACTUALLY KNOWS what shape ball the club plays with
    No brainer

Quote Originally Posted by Jules88 View Post
    Coach at Barnsley.
    Coach at Man City....?.?
    Mmmmm let me see....
    No brainer.
    Backward run club with a French idiot in charge.
    Or a multi billionaire owner who ACTUALLY KNOWS what shape ball the club plays with
    No brainer
    What a childish response.Acadamy coach at Barnsley,offered an academy post at Man .City.Wheres the problem there.Why another dig at the club and Ceo.?

Quote Originally Posted by bill46 View Post
    What a childish response.Acadamy coach at Barnsley,offered an academy post at Man .City.Wheres the problem there.Why another dig at the club and Ceo.?
    Well that's fair enough but since the new owners arrived 6 months ago we've had 3 Head Coaches , a relegation , a player going back to Austria who we paid decent money for in January but never saw on the field as well as a lack of communication to the fans regarding what our short and long term goals are .

On top of that the club sold all our best players under the previous owner and replaced them with significantly inferior ones which constituted the fans hardly seeing a victory in 18 months .

I think Jules is fully entitled to have a dig personally and the club should be grateful that the fans still continue to renew their ST's to the tune of almost 9k given what's occurred down there of late .

Quote Originally Posted by animallittle3 View Post
    Well that's fair enough but since the new owners arrived 6 months ago we've had 3 Head Coaches , a relegation , a player going back to Austria who we paid decent money for in January but never saw on the field as well as a lack of communication to the fans regarding what our short and long term goals are .

On top of that the club sold all our best players under the previous owner and replaced them with significantly inferior ones which constituted the fans hardly seeing a victory in 18 months .

I think Jules is fully entitled to have a dig personally and the club should be grateful that the fans still continue to renew their ST's to the tune of almost 9k given what's occurred down there of late .
    We're talking about a coach who's got a chance to work at one of the biggest clubs in Europe.Why not just congratulate him instead of using it as a stick to beat the club with.

We're talking about a coach who's got a chance to work at one of the biggest clubs in Europe.Why not just congratulate him instead of using it as a stick to beat the club with.
    Everyone is entitled to make a statement

I cant understand why Man City want him. He was tasked with getting under 23's ready for first team football and from what I saw of the under 23's they lost more than their fair share. He wasn't up to job for me. Gone before he was pushed because you can't have losing culture throughout the club and those lads need to be pushing for first team. Glad he's gone.

Wouldn't be surprised if he's not Stendel's cup of cha.

I’ll tell you Why Bill, because everything we had at this club is being eroded. The owners care little for its history, it’s fans and care even less that we are bothered about the future. . If they had cared about the club they would have spent heavily in January.
    Good luck to Paul, Made up for him. Disappointed for us.
    There is one thing that Childish about this Bill.... amd that they are treating us like a TOY.
    And the dig is because I can see, and so can others.... that they are gradually running us down.
    Vision? Plan?
    Nah.
    If I was being really childish, I wouldn’t have renewed. Like a spoilt boy.
    I also have my opinion. You don’t like it
    TOUGH MATE

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast