+ Visit Newcastle United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 10 of 16 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast

Thread: Ghost - Leicester Conspiracy

Quote Originally Posted by ronandtet View Post
    so if it can,t be backed up the scientist is sh1t ? does that include einstein and stephen hawkings ?
    It wasn't me who said tish, it was Hughie.
    But, if it can't be backed up then it's not a fact, no matter what mainstream scientists give out. It's merely a hypothesis or in the science world...a theory sold to us as good as a fact, which is still not a truth.

Quote Originally Posted by ex_pat_magpie View Post
    So if you don't believe in space then what do you reckon is out there.
    I don't know anything for sure.
    What I best guess at is more cells like I think our own is.

Quote Originally Posted by ghostrider View Post
    But they must be in more space surely, then more space after that.

I don't believe in gravity....and if it was real it would act on everything. It doesn't.
    As for a helium balloon. Atmospheric pressure is trying to squeeze it back into the dense lower atmosphere but can't due to larger mass and so it gets squeezed up...or crushed up.
    What does gravity not act on then.

Quote Originally Posted by ronandtet View Post
    so if it can,t be backed up the scientist is sh1t ? does that include einstein and stephen hawkings ?
    Of course. It includes every scientist who posits a claim that cannot be backed up by evidence. Einstein and Hawkings theories were based on scientific research data and experiments, were they not? So of course they're not "sh!t".

Basing your claims on evidence doesn't mean you can ever be proven 100% right. And if that's what you're trying to say, then we might as well end the discussion because you can make that case anywhere in any discussion. It all goes back to us basically knowing nothing.

"No amount of experimentation can ever prove me right; a single experiment can prove me wrong" - Albert Einstein

Cells? WTF are you talking about?

You need help if you really believe what you say you believe.

Fkn boogaloo.

Quote Originally Posted by HughieG View Post
    Of course. It includes every scientist who posits a claim that cannot be backed up by evidence. Einstein and Hawkings theories were based on scientific research data and experiments, were they not? So of course they're not "sh!t".

Basing your claims on evidence doesn't mean you can ever be proven 100% right. And if that's what you're trying to say, then we might as well end the discussion because you can make that case anywhere in any discussion. It all goes back to us basically knowing nothing.

"No amount of experimentation can ever prove me right; a single experiment can prove me wrong" - Albert Einstein
    Hawkings final theory of multi universe is a theory only isn,t it

And beyond your more cells and beyond them space to infinity.

People generally look at conspiracies as being unworkable due to the amount of people having to be involved in keeping something quiet, then and for later.
    It's always a case of, someone will surely spill the beans...and I could easily go along with those that think on these lines and yet will refuse to look any further than those lines.

That's one of the reasons among many that gives potential conspiracies a sort of legitimacy and generally renders the few conspiracy theorists as being basically, cast off as fantasists, clowns, unstable or basically just cast off as wrong to mass opinion that goes along with the official narrative....and in a way it's fair enough because that's literally how we generally go with things in life.

In the cases of something that apparently involves too many people...if thought about, it does not have to involve too many...it just depends on how certain things are pulled off or are they what they've been portrayed to be.

Leicesters supposed miracle could've consisted of player enhancement, plus the aid of a handful of officials and a few other top people to pull strings and keep the wolves from the fox's door, so to speak.

You could go back to many things and ask yourself, well how did the Manhattan project manage to stay a secret, which can be looked at in a few ways and not just the narrative the majority accepted.

D.Day landings.

The great escape.

The moon landings.

The Joseph Kittinger jump from a supposed 31 km height... to similar exploits of recent past of, Felix Baumgartner.

And so on and so on.
    In all you can say " well how can hundreds, thousands or hundreds of thousands of people keep their mouths shut and nobody spills the beans?"

Possible because most of it was not what it was purported to be, so didn't actually require the people that people believed were required.
    The official narrative could've been just a fairy story in some and the reality was maybe much more simple and different which required very few people in the real physical know of what was really going on.

You see, very few of us trust media. Very few of us trust politicians...and basically many of us are sceptical of a lot of stuff....yet collectively most people will follow a narrative given out as official because it becomes a do as you do/we do, we all do and those that oppose it are outcasts.
    It just depends how something is sold to the populations.

That's the natural way in life. Always has been and always will be, most likely.

If you can't be persuaded by words...maybe a few pictures, or video. If we don't buy into one there's always other teasers and it comes right back down to the old arguments of " the camera doesn't lie. There's video proof, so there's no argument. And so on.
    The thing is...if we can live in a world full of actors and manipulations by being told they're just acting...we can absolutely be duped by actors and manipulations of anything that is cast out as legitimate.

Most people do not like so called stand alones. Most people don't like to be associated with minority views.
    The thing is, it takes a lot for a person to delve into stuff that goes against the grain and even more resilient efforts to actually edge towards an alternative theory...especially if that theory has been dubbed " a conspiracy theory" because most people just assume conspiracy theories are studied by nutters or oddballs.
    It's not the ordinary persons fault for doing this...it's a deliberate coaxing by the mass media into that mindset. Brainwashing at its best to garner compliance.

This is why those at the top have and everyone else just gets by in a belief that they're all ok, even as they're getting stripped of almost everything....but that's another story.

Anyway, a long post but each to their own.
    Good post and i understand what you're saying and to some degrees on some points i agree. People like Alex Jones & Eddie Bravo are not good for the "conspiracy" theorist because their antics overshadow the times they are right and they have been right sometimes for example Alex Jones was spot on regarding chemicals in our water (turning frogs into transgenders) however his delivery of this made it a show.

I also understand your part about brainwashing however i would like to offer you a different perspective. Don't you think its quite egotisical to think out of the billions of people who believe a certain thing particularly scientist. Actually lets use flat earth as an example, dont you think its egotisical that people who do not and have not dedicated their life to study astronomy, the earth etc believe THEY have the truth regarding the earth and everyone else is wrong and only I have the answer, if you believe in Eric Dubay than you believe that man has unearthed Hitler, Flat Earth, Dinsoaurs being fake, Atlantis, the New World Order etc. I would tend to believe that rather than that man being some kind of genius that has solved all of the worlds issue that more than likely he is full of **** and is pocketing millions of ego driven dumb dumbs.

Also, i listened to David Icke just to see what he's about and he makes Some crazy claims but never provides any reference, any evidence. Nothing he just says a bunch of **** in a charismatic way and people believe him.

I don’t know man, I think a lot of people look for conspiracies in everything and its just not true and is harmful to the legitimate conspiracies that happen. Conspiracies are fun its fun to believe that we are ruled by reptilian overlords but the likelihood is very low.

Do I believe there are powerful individuals running **** . yes. Do I believe they control world events, do some degree maybe im not sure but its definitely a possibility. Do I believe they control everything that happens in the world? No. Just like the big bang, the world has a lot of randomness to it.,

Page 10 of 16 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)