+ Visit Newcastle United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 13 of 16 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: Ghost - Leicester Conspiracy

Quote Originally Posted by pboromag View Post
    regards the jews zippy

do you honestly feel that many died

how would you dispose of so many bodies and where

im not denying it happened it did
    but on the scale they want you to believe

could the crematoriams get rid of that many bodies

could teh crematoriums use that much energy in a war where enrgy was at a premium

could it be that a lot of those reported killed or missing actually ended up in other countries poland america italy england even palestine

it happened of that i have no doubt

but i dont agree on the scale of it

but why would we be told it did on that scale
    If we start going into where you seem to want to take this, i'll be shutting the thread down.

Only warning.

im not saying it didnt happen jammy

it did

but did it happen on the scale we think

now im not saying anybody delberatly mislead anyone

but i have a theory that many people were displaced and becoame untraceable and that the goverments of the time didnt have the resources or thinlk it priority to find these people so allowed the numbers to be inflated

many jews are finding family friends etc etc in the past twenty odd years due to things such as th einternet and groups who are trying to reunite families friends etc .

so whilst in no way do i deny it happened
    im not so sure it happened on the scale it did

Quote Originally Posted by Cannylad View Post
    great sketch

im not saying it didnt happen jammy

it did

but did it happen on the scale we think

now im not saying anybody delberatly mislead anyone

but i have a theory that many people were displaced and becoame untraceable and that the goverments of the time didnt have the resources or thinlk it priority to find these people so allowed the numbers to be inflated

many jews are finding family friends etc etc in the past twenty odd years due to things such as th einternet and groups who are trying to reunite families friends etc .

so whilst in no way do i deny it happened
    im not so sure it happened on the scale it did
    Recently read a Sonderkommando testimony who said the allies may even have underestimated the amount of murders at Aushwitz alone by about 2 or 3 hundred thousand. How many do you think actually died?

And I am not looking for a reason to have a go or start an arguement.

Hmm - I will be watching this very carefully then.

Should we break the ice it's closed and we're dreading on thin ice.

Quote Originally Posted by ashingtoon62 View Post
    I know it's the close season but the world cup's on FFS!!
    I read half of the first page, is there really such a need to stroke this nutters ego?
    But Ash didn't you know if any one but Brazil win the World cup then it's automatically a conspiracy theory.

regards the jews zippy

do you honestly feel that many died

how would you dispose of so many bodies and where

im not denying it happened it did
    but on the scale they want you to believe

could the crematoriams get rid of that many bodies

could teh crematoriums use that much energy in a war where enrgy was at a premium

could it be that a lot of those reported killed or missing actually ended up in other countries poland america italy england even palestine

it happened of that i have no doubt

but i dont agree on the scale of it

but why would we be told it did on that scale
    Think about it Pboro. Why on earth would they want to go to PALESTINE.

Quote Originally Posted by Sclox View Post
    Recently read a Sonderkommando testimony who said the allies may even have underestimated the amount of murders at Aushwitz alone by about 2 or 3 hundred thousand. How many do you think actually died?

And I am not looking for a reason to have a go or start an arguement.
    i dont know
    im sure not 6 mill for the reasons i have listed

im sure even if they had incinerated people nowadays they can find a knats dna on an elephants arse
    so im sure someone somewhere would have been over the ground and found the ashes etc etc

however i dont think it was a deliberate conspiracy
    i just feel someone somewhere thought it would be easy going forward to say that most had been killed by the gemans

this killed two birds with one stone
    it made hitler and the nazis out to be ruthless killers and sadistic murderers and justified the worlds allied goverments their war and the amount of british soldiers etc killed to get rid of such a sadistic man
    it also madeit easy to not have to find and locate so many people who had been scattered all over the world

in other words not even the allies could be bothered with the jews why treat them any different to say trying to locate the thousands of sikh carrabean soldiers etc etc who had also gone missing in the war

Quote Originally Posted by ex_pat_magpie View Post
    Think about it Pboro. Why on earth would they want to go to PALESTINE.
    some did

Page 13 of 16 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)