+ Visit Newcastle United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 11 of 16 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: Ghost - Leicester Conspiracy

Quote Originally Posted by ex_pat_magpie View Post
    But they must be in more space surely, then more space after that.
    I'm talking about space as we are told. Of course there must be something most likely outside of our own cell but not in terms of a space vacuum full of planets and stars etc, like we are told.

Just looking at life in itself and how we survive within this Earth tells me that we're being fed a lot of misinformation, but I can't prove any of it directly except for explaining my side which would naturally be cast off as crazy or whatever....which is absolutely fine as long as people remember that what they're arguing against with what they deem as their own mainstream told reality, is also unproven but is an adhered to set of theories.

What does gravity not act on then.
    Well, considering I don't recognise gravity as being anything and simply made up, then it acts on nothing because it isn't anything in my book.
    I'm well aware of what it's supposed to do but none is proven except for a pretence of so called experiments that actually show nothing, but we are asked to simply accept it, like the Cavendish experiment or two objects dropped in a so called vacuum falling at the same rate and objects falling in a s called vacuum at a rate of 9.8m/s/s....and yet there is no proof of any of it other than small test drops in lowered pressure....never a vacuum because a vacuum cannot exists for us on Earth...as we are asked to perceive it.

Quote Originally Posted by HughieG View Post
    Of course. It includes every scientist who posits a claim that cannot be backed up by evidence. Einstein and Hawkings theories were based on scientific research data and experiments, were they not? So of course they're not "sh!t".
    What data and what experiments prove what I'm arguing against?
    It's easy for anyone to say there's proof but, unless they've actually been shown the proof so they understand it, then all the so called proof can easily be made up gobbledygook and who would be able to legitimately argue against it?

You see, mainstream scientists are given a pedestal above us all in terms of so called expertise.
    Theoretical physicists and scientists can number crunch their way into anything hypothetical to theoretical but those numbers/equations mean nothing in the hypothetical world they created, except for us to follow that without actually knowing what it is we are following in a physical reality.

People just accept that top scientists are some kind of exceptional brain and become in awe of it, so follow it.
    That's just the way we are.
    It's not about discarding anything or everything, as such, but it is about questioning it and looking for more logical paths, whether it ever turns out to be correct or not...or simply never ever knowing.

Quote Originally Posted by HughieG View Post
    Basing your claims on evidence doesn't mean you can ever be proven 100% right. And if that's what you're trying to say, then we might as well end the discussion because you can make that case anywhere in any discussion. It all goes back to us basically knowing nothing.
    If theoretical scientists have clear evidence then the science does not stay theoretical, it becomes a science fact. Yet we deal with scientific theory passed off as a fact but in the most diluted form in order for them to have a contingency plan for when someone comes up with something that blows it out of the water.

And as for knowing nothing...we know plenty, physically and that's fine, even if we do not fully understand a lot of stuff in its entirety, we can work with it on a basis of how we nurture it in whatever format we set it up in.

However, I'm not arguing this type...I'm questioning the stuff I mentioned earlier but I'm well aware that's all I'm doing and anyone if free to discard anything I say as irrelevant but must also remember that I will still be using it as my hypothesis against mainstream hypothesis.

And beyond your more cells and beyond them space to infinity.
    I don't know.
    How long is a piece of string?
    I do not have all the answers or any of them.
    Just accept that I do not buy into what we're told by my logic but I'm absolutely fine with others buying into it all.

You only have to look at many things in the world and what's happening, plus experiments, to make you sit back and say " hmmmm, are we being duped on a grand scale here."

Quote Originally Posted by nufcwelsh93 View Post
    Good post and i understand what you're saying and to some degrees on some points i agree. People like Alex Jones & Eddie Bravo are not good for the "conspiracy" theorist because their antics overshadow the times they are right and they have been right sometimes for example Alex Jones was spot on regarding chemicals in our water (turning frogs into transgenders) however his delivery of this made it a show.
    Any and all people like Alex Jones I take as a mucky mixture of everything.
    I believe they're masters at manipulation.
    Basically truth's mixed in with misinformation and disinformation in set orders to muddle the average brain.
    They are what I class as people who give out pieces and it's up to each individual to try and sort the wheat from the chaff of their words. Not easy and generally best ignored, because all it does and is likely designed to do, is to group all theorists together to be cast off as conspiracy nutters.

I also understand your part about brainwashing however i would like to offer you a different perspective. Don't you think its quite egotisical to think out of the billions of people who believe a certain thing particularly scientist. Actually lets use flat earth as an example, dont you think its egotisical that people who do not and have not dedicated their life to study astronomy, the earth etc believe THEY have the truth regarding the earth and everyone else is wrong and only I have the answer, if you believe in Eric Dubay than you believe that man has unearthed Hitler, Flat Earth, Dinsoaurs being fake, Atlantis, the New World Order etc.
    Absolutely egotistical... but then again are they any more egotistical than those that push stuff as official when it borders on the same?
    I think each theorist has their own plus points and many minus, as well as some that (like I said) muddy the waters...but anyone that says "I'm right and you're wrong" without physical proof, is doing no better than pushing their own scripted narrative and passing it off as legitimate rather than the hypothesis it actually is.

I generally get hit with stuff like " ohhh, you're trying to push your belief's onto us" or " you think you're right and everyone else is wrong."

I don't...but it gets construed that way because people do not like official lines being questioned, so will create a scenario where it makes one person look egotistical and arrogant, whilst they do exactly the same thing they accuse their opponent of doing but in a belief they have jurisdiction because they appeal to authority to close the argument/debate off.

I would tend to believe that rather than that man being some kind of genius that has solved all of the worlds issue that more than likely he is full of **** and is pocketing millions of ego driven dumb dumbs.
    No doubt some people (could be Dubay as well) are in it to make money and it's hard to work out whether they're making money by simply studying an alternate path and reciting it or they're making money by giving their genuine views on what they believe to be alternate to mainstream.

Also, i listened to David Icke just to see what he's about and he makes Some crazy claims but never provides any reference, any evidence. Nothing he just says a bunch of **** in a charismatic way and people believe him.
    I find it quite odd with him and many.
    However, this goes back to earlier about truth's mixed with misinfo to muddy waters.
    I don't buy into lizard stuff but that doesn't mean I discard different species of human like people or whatever anyone would want to call them...but maybe they're inhabiting part of this Earth that we are forbidden to see.
    It could well turn out to be nothing like that but then again we are only as intelligent as we're made to think.
    Take a look at us from birth to death. Mimic artists. Followers by mass. Follow a leader. Easily canvassed into anything and the opposite which is easily distracted from things we aren't needed to know.

We all think we know something but what do we actually really know?

I don’t know man, I think a lot of people look for conspiracies in everything and its just not true and is harmful to the legitimate conspiracies that happen. Conspiracies are fun its fun to believe that we are ruled by reptilian overlords but the likelihood is very low.
    Correct. Lots of people do see oddities and turn them into their own conspiracy. I mean, I don't know what's really what in this world and I'd be a liar if I said I do...but then again I don't just sit there and come up with stuff. I study stuff that gives out different possibilities to what we've been sold in life.
    As for reptilian overlords...I mean...like I said, lots of stuff gets thrown into the mix to muddy the waters and it gives people impressions of spaceships with lizards from whatever so called planet, to underground human like greys or reptilian like skinned humanoids...and so on.

The point is, we're coaxed into a belief that what we are shown, is all there is, barring a few obscure creatures that are apparently just a mere extra gnat....yet is that all there is and is the entire world mapped?
    Because a so called mapped ball gives no more real scope to this Earth...right?

But what if the Earth is far from being the ball or even half explored or even a quarter...and what are we in terms of intelligence against what else is around this Earth.
    If anything it bears thinking about for interested parties...but anyone who simply accepts what they're told.. will naturally just wave it all away in favour of acceptance of mainstream scientific views, that may not all be fact.

Do I believe there are powerful individuals running **** . yes. Do I believe they control world events, do some degree maybe im not sure but its definitely a possibility.
    The best way to look at it is to ask yourself how it can be run without a small group at the top pulling the strings from the top of the human pyramid.
    Just look at a school and how that school runs.
    Bottom of the pyramid is the pupils who are indoctrinated by the teachers who are controlled by a head master who has a deputy head and heads of year...but that's all under one section.
    It becomes higher because the teachers have to be indoctrinated into the criteria of teaching the pupils by being trained by a higher tutor who is governed by heads of those....and so on and so on and so on....but the end result has got to be those who are operating all of the strings from the very top who can be no more than a select few families who could potentially be under the rule of something we are not allowed to know.

But figuring out the absolute truth of it all may never be realised by any of us minnows...but it doesn't stop any of us postulating.

Do I believe they control everything that happens in the world? No. Just like the big bang, the world has a lot of randomness to it.,

Quote Originally Posted by ghostrider View Post
    I don't know.
    How long is a piece of string?
    I do not have all the answers or any of them.
    Just accept that I do not buy into what we're told by my logic but I'm absolutely fine with others buying into it all.

You only have to look at many things in the world and what's happening, plus experiments, to make you sit back and say " hmmmm, are we being duped on a grand scale here."
    The piece of string is easy. The distance from one end to another. A mathematical fact akin to a scientific fact.

Infinity is another problem, difficult to grasp but what can be at the end, like time nothing but further and further on.

The piece of string is easy. The distance from one end to another. A mathematical fact akin to a scientific fact.

Infinity is another problem, difficult to grasp but what can be at the end, like time nothing but further and further on.

The thing is, we can never know.
    All we can do is fathom our own Earth out.
    Some think it's already been done and I don't.

For me the novel "Wreck of the Titan" shows how events can easy be misread as conspiracy or paranormal. Human activities cover such a wide scrope and range over many years that its inevitable that these kind of coincidences can and will happen. At some point in the future an event will occur somewhere that will uncannily resemble a novel written today out of many millions written each year. Doesn't mean the author is clairvoyant.or part of some type of conspiracy - it will just be random chance at play.

What is there to doubt about Felix Baumgartner's jump ?

Quote Originally Posted by Kal View Post
    What is there to doubt about Felix Baumgartner's jump ?
    Nothing if you see it all as 100% legit.

Page 11 of 16 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)