+ Visit Newcastle United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 14 of 16 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 LastLast

Thread: Ghost - Leicester Conspiracy

Quote Originally Posted by Jammy89 View Post
    Hmm - I will be watching this very carefully then.

Should we break the ice it's closed and we're dreading on thin ice.
    you been to pboromags evening school
    i think you meant treading

Quote Originally Posted by pboromag View Post
    you been to pboromags evening school
    i think you meant treading
    i do indeed.

Quote Originally Posted by Jammy89 View Post
    i do indeed.
    i can do online tuition should you need it

3 broon ales per hour of tuition

beer tokns left behind the bar loco

some did
    Don't you realise that Palestine are their BITTER enemies.

Quote Originally Posted by ex_pat_magpie View Post
    But Ash didn't you know if any one but Brazil win the World cup then it's automatically a conspiracy theory.
    Aye fair enough,but there are a fair few educated lads arguing wi a daft fu cker..
    While said daft fu c ker. is probably (read definitely) tugging himself stupid..
    Howay lads???

Quote Originally Posted by ashingtoon62 View Post
    Aye fair enough,but there are a fair few educated lads arguing wi a daft fu cker..
    While said daft fu c ker. is probably (read definitely) tugging himself stupid..
    Howay lads???
    Which one?

Don't you realise that Palestine are their BITTER enemies.
    many jews went to palestine after the war
    they were called displaced jews and dint want to go to their homelands like poland etc
    palestine was partitioned one half for the jews one for the arabs
    it soon kicked of and the jews ahe went there fled(brichah)
    many jews tried getting to pallestine but were stopped at sea and forced into camps in cyprus

infact in them days many jews from cyprus became officials in palestine

but they did go there after the second world war
    in there thousands

Which one?
    As I said, I only read half of the first page.
    Fu ck me though, no wonder the boards ganning to wreck and ruin when the majority of the lads are pandering to these two LOSERS.(see what I did there Steve) not loosers.

And before the Hartlepool monkey comes back wi bol locks.
    Yes Jammy you're a very naughty mod,for opening this can of sh!te..
    Last edited by ashingtoon62; 21-06-2018 at 08:28 PM.

regards the jews zippy

do you honestly feel that many died

how would you dispose of so many bodies and where

im not denying it happened it did
    but on the scale they want you to believe

could the crematoriams get rid of that many bodies

could teh crematoriums use that much energy in a war where enrgy was at a premium

could it be that a lot of those reported killed or missing actually ended up in other countries poland america italy england even palestine

it happened of that i have no doubt

but i dont agree on the scale of it

but why would we be told it did on that scale
    thats what makes the Nazi's and Hitler so evil, particularly as the war started to go in the allies favour the nazi actually doubled down on the "final solution"

the problem is people try to think logically with Hitler, Hitler was not logical he was pathological in his belief the same pathology that makes suicide bombers commit their acts is the same with the nazi's.

He didnt just despise the Jews he thought the Jews weren't human consistently in his speeches he referred to them as cockroaches, rats etc he believed them to be unclean (Hitler was obsessed with cleanliness)

The holocaust is no doubt in the millions.

I am so grateful i was born after WWII

i dont know
    im sure not 6 mill for the reasons i have listed

im sure even if they had incinerated people nowadays they can find a knats dna on an elephants arse
    so im sure someone somewhere would have been over the ground and found the ashes etc etc

however i dont think it was a deliberate conspiracy
    i just feel someone somewhere thought it would be easy going forward to say that most had been killed by the gemans

this killed two birds with one stone
    it made hitler and the nazis out to be ruthless killers and sadistic murderers and justified the worlds allied goverments their war and the amount of british soldiers etc killed to get rid of such a sadistic man
    it also madeit easy to not have to find and locate so many people who had been scattered all over the world

in other words not even the allies could be bothered with the jews why treat them any different to say trying to locate the thousands of sikh carrabean soldiers etc etc who had also gone missing in the war
    And that is why the state of Israel was created for the Jews and Palestine given to the Palestinians, hence the Jews and Palestinians becoming bitter enemies.

Page 14 of 16 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)