+ Visit Newcastle United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 15 of 16 FirstFirst ... 513141516 LastLast

Thread: Ghost - Leicester Conspiracy

Quote Originally Posted by nufcwelsh93 View Post
    thats what makes the Nazi's and Hitler so evil, particularly as the war started to go in the allies favour the nazi actually doubled down on the "final solution"

the problem is people try to think logically with Hitler, Hitler was not logical he was pathological in his belief the same pathology that makes suicide bombers commit their acts is the same with the nazi's.

He didnt just despise the Jews he thought the Jews weren't human consistently in his speeches he referred to them as cockroaches, rats etc he believed them to be unclean (Hitler was obsessed with cleanliness)

The holocaust is no doubt in the millions.

I am so grateful i was born after WWII
    The odd thing is that in his younger student days Hitler had many close friends who were Jewish.

Quote Originally Posted by ex_pat_magpie View Post
    And that is why the state of Israel was created for the Jews and Palestine given to the Palestinians, hence the Jews and Palestinians becoming bitter enemies.
    but jews did go to palestine as i originally said which i think you didnt believe

Quote Originally Posted by ashingtoon62 View Post
    As I said, I only read half of the first page.
    Fu ck me though, no wonder the boards ganning to wreck and ruin when the majority of the lads are pandering to these two LOSERS.(see what I did there Steve) not loosers.

And before the Hartlepool monkey comes back wi bol locks.
    Yes Jammy you're a very naughty mod,for opening this can of sh!te..
    Bitterness is eating you up lad.

Quote Originally Posted by pboromag View Post
    but jews did go to palestine as i originally said which i think you didnt believe
    You think wrong, they went there and settled on the west bank which became Israel and the east bank remained as Palestine.

If anyone, especially doubters want to get educated on this I recommend you watch Kitty Hart's documentary. I think its called "Return to Auschwitz". Blew me away, that is one tough lady - do yourselves a favour and listen to her story. She survived several camps, death marches and the Russians afterwards. Settled in England eventually.

She went back in the 1970s to tell the camera of her experiences only 30 years before. Think about that one - its like you or I went back today it would be the same as if the camp was still running in 1988 - very fkn close to the moment and not some type of distant black and white memory for her. She knew the ones whose job it was to clean out the gas chambers after the "showers"and did every job in the camp herself surving all sorts of diseases. Even was on first name terms with Mengele who kept threatening to take her and "she was next".

She points out the piles of ashes dumped behind the crematorium still there to this day. Very good sense of humour despite her hardships and she actually had me laughing when described being the toilet block attendant as a plum job in the camp and the" luxury" of the Nazis getting running water laid on for the inmates.

Seriously, well worth a watch for any doubters. Was there for years and they couldnt kill her. I watched a slow transformation throughout the documentary, as she remembered more and relived the memories - I could see her personality and voice subconsciously reverting back to it was when she was there as a prisoner.

Very powerful.

Quote Originally Posted by Sclox View Post
    If anyone, especially doubters want to get educated on this I recommend you watch Kitty Hart's documentary. I think its called "Return to Auschwitz". Blew me away, that is one tough lady - do yourselves a favour and listen to her story. She survived several camps, death marches and the Russians afterwards. Settled in England eventually.

She went back in the 1970s to tell the camera of her experiences only 30 years before. Think about that one - its like you or I went back today it would be the same as if the camp was still running in 1988 - very fkn close to the moment and not some type of distant black and white memory for her. She knew the ones whose job it was to clean out the gas chambers after the "showers"and did every job in the camp herself surving all sorts of diseases. Even was on first name terms with Mengele who kept threatening to take her and "she was next".

She points out the piles of ashes dumped behind the crematorium still there to this day. Very good sense of humour despite her hardships and she actually had me laughing when described being the toilet block attendant as a plum job in the camp and the" luxury" of the Nazis getting running water laid on for the inmates.

Seriously, well worth a watch for any doubters. Was there for years and they couldnt kill her. I watched a slow transformation throughout the documentary, as she remembered more and relived the memories - I could see her personality and voice subconsciously reverting back to it was when she was there as a prisoner.

Very powerful.
    have they ever tested those ashes for human remians

and why havent they done the decent thing and bried the ashes etc

could the ashes not be from people who died from natural causes caused by the conditions they were in ,starvation etc etc etc illness disease and were cremated

i dont doubt the holocaust existed but not the numbers they lead us to believe

i ould suggest 6 million bodies ashes would be a vey very big pile

have they ever tested those ashes for human remians

and why havent they done the decent thing and bried the ashes etc

could the ashes not be from people who died from natural causes caused by the conditions they were in ,starvation etc etc etc illness disease and were cremated

i dont doubt the holocaust existed but not the numbers they lead us to believe

i ould suggest 6 million bodies ashes would be a vey very big pile
    Six million plus was conducted over many areas, over quite a long period and over several countries and would weigh in total less than three thousand tons. Do the figures and you will see it's more than feasable.

An easy example if you can't visualise it is that to lay foundations for a single skyscraper more then three thousand tons of earth has to be disturbed and handled away.

Quote Originally Posted by ex_pat_magpie View Post
    Six million plus was conducted over many areas, over quite a long period and over several countries and would weigh in total less than three thousand tons. Do the figures and you will see it's more than feasable.

An easy example if you can't visualise it is that to lay foundations for a single skyscraper more then three thousand tons of earth has to be disturbed and handled away.
    im not denying that pat

only with todays advances in sciene thay would be able to find dna etc

i dont deny many were gassed
    i also think many died from cold starvation and disease as did many other nationalities

but it suited the allies to say that the germans were a sadistic people gassing them etc to justify their war (politicians)

as like vietnam and the ameicans people were beginning to question why so many of our brave soldiers were being killed and when or how would this war end

tey justified it like they did saddam etc by making him out to be a sadistic dictator a
    on a huge scale

yes he gassed jews
    but to me not to the extent that we have been led to believe

in my previous life about 95-96 i had task of finding mass graves in bosnia (yugoslavia)
    we found lots
    but neary every mass garave the bodies were identified through teeth and bone DNA this took a very long time obviously but they got a very accurate number of the war dead and who they were

i cant understand why
    to my knowledge this has never been done at these concentration camps

you wouldnt be able to identify the peopel but you could identify the amount of people

very time consuming
    but certainly do able

They simply didn't have the DNA science in the mid 1940's that they have today or even had in the 1990's.

im not denying that pat
    but it suited the allies to say that the germans were a sadistic people gassing them etc to justify their war (politicians)
    "their war" The allies went out of their way to avoid war. Neville Chamberlain's letter of peace signed by Hitler himself.

My word, you don't half make stuff up lad.

Page 15 of 16 FirstFirst ... 513141516 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)