+ Visit Aston Villa FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Summer of 2018 fiasco thread...place all posts here that involve the AVFC situation

Summer of 2018 fiasco thread...place all posts here that involve the AVFC situation

and ignore any post from obsessed dingles, noses or guys from Tesco!

So,
    We failed to go up.....would this crazy financial mess have happened anyway?
    With no prem Sky money till the end of 2019 season would we have been in even more debt as...
    It would appear, Xia has Loans coming out of his ears!
    Just what was Wyness trying to do? deliberately expose him or self greed?
    What now for Steve Bruce and the players?
    Wages, Contracts...are they all on hold?
    Gabby returning surely is a rumour started by the dark side not Bongo?
    How much debt are we in?
    Ignore transfer fees, its normal to owe money, it took 3 years for Pool to pay for Benteke!

Now here's the big question, should we the fans act? Should we protest to get Xia to come clean?
    Should we put pressure on him to Sell up
    Will he respond in person and not by a stupid cryptic tweet?

Is there any way we can keep JacK?
    Has Xia actually got any money?
    Why is he borrowing off British banks
    Why is China holding his Money
    Why are WBA and Wolves not suffering the same fate or is this come?

have we all just been had?

Has Lerner fooled us all

Just who is this latest guy Freund?

Would anyone buy us

Do they carry the debt or is this Xia's debt

Will we start the season in the championship?

Is it all just news paper gossip gone mad

is Xia an honest guy cought up is some Chinese red tape

Will he stay

Do we want him to stay

What has he actually done

Did he keep us away from asking questions with false flags like rebuilding the stadium

What happens to this idea now

3 owners on the trot have redesigned the North stand only for it to fade away.....

Any positive news

Any more bad news?

Under this mess, does anyone care the world cup is about to start?

Lots of questions there TD!

Personally - it's a big reality check for the club and football in this country, we're not what we were and I'd imagine a lot of owners have now sat up & started looking at the finances a lot more closely than they might have been doing. If Xia can't find a way to release his capital then will other revenue generation be enough to get us back into the PL? Recent history suggests it's very possible with the number of smaller clubs that have won promotion, I expect us to be sold and that conversations are already being had with potential investors.

Yes i think the writing is on the wall unless Xia pulls a rather large rabbit out the Hat.
    If we are sold, I would prefer A local consortium with backers who can splash a bit of cash. Reality check, well i think the last few villa fans in denial yes, its time and for the rest of us, well we just want our club to survive. Visions of granduer have definately gone now. Still come August we will be there hoping and praying as usual...
    All quiet tonight in the papers, seems they are a little disapointed we have paid the tax bill. Would be nice now if we got news of Bill Gates taking over on Monday. I can dream...

A lot of questions there TD and all of them good. Unfortunately only a few could hazard a guess at the answers and they’re nor saying.

Personally these amounts of money leave me cold, way out of my comprehension. Dr X has been pumping 4M into the club every month? I mean, who would own a football club other than the seriously mega rich or the completely deluded? I hope Dr X is the former but I have my doubts.

As we stand now, I’d just be happy to have a team next season. The fact that it might challenge at the top end of the table would be a bonus.

Board meeting tomorrow not at VP but some s****y hotel in London. Xia will not be there only by conference call.
    I would hazard a guess Wyness will be sacked and a calming message about finances whike for all we know they could be talking quick fire sale....

Sutton town and Romulus both got relegated too.

Midlands football is ****e

[QUOTE=TrianonDave;38915976]Board meeting tomorrow not at VP but some s****y hotel in London. Xia will not be there only by conference call.

London? Are there no meeting rooms at VP or BMH?!

Exactly, distancing themselves already. You know i think things will get worse before they get better? I think Xia will sell up, Bruce will move on and we will get Neil Warnock as Manager???

Quote Originally Posted by TrianonDave View Post
    Exactly, distancing themselves already. You know i think things will get worse before they get better? I think Xia will sell up, Bruce will move on and we will get Neil Warnock as Manager???
    I hope you're right TB, in every respect other than the better bit.

TB?????
    You just cant help yourself can you . Please leave this dissussion for villa fans or I will deem you a villa fan and name change to VillaBlood ... .

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)