+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

Thread: O'Connor turns down 2nd offer from Notts

Lincoln to announce a new signing today, my guess , it is O`Connor.

Quote Originally Posted by marshall55 View Post
    Lincoln to announce a new signing today, my guess , it is O`Connor.
    Harry Toffolo just announced their end.

Could Noble step up?
    This is the type of question KN and co. need to be asking.
    I think Noble's a different type of player. I can't see him as a playmaker or with the discipline for the holding role
    Hewitt could try, but the possession game isn't what he's about. At 24, I think he should try to be a box-to-box midfielder. Does anyone else agree that the timing of his runs and finishing aren't too bad at all?
    That leaves Husin and I think that's the main question. Can Husin step up? If it's a midfield 3 of Hewitt Husin Noble then it might be OK. But a combination of any 2 of them wouldn't be good and if that's how KN wants to play then I think he's going to have to replace O'Connor if he leaves.

Quote Originally Posted by SwalePie View Post
    Don't judge anyone a fool until you've walked a mile in their shoes. If it turns out you were right about them at least you'll be a mile away, plus you'll have their shoes.
    Plus if they've allowed you to borrow their shoes, they must be a bit of a daft lad, anyway. I resta ma case.

The most accurate assessment of Jon Stead I've read all year. He can sit in the stand and collect his money until May then move on. Ineffectual, in a word!
    Quote Originally Posted by durhampie View Post
    We didnt have one last season, but that didnt stop us hoofing the ball to a guy who couldnt head one or stay on his feet.

Not sure as based on hearsay but apparently Lincoln are in for Anthony Grant at Peterborough. Potentially means that O'Connor is staying now? No idea if Lincoln was his only other option

Just seen on BBC Nottingham Sports Facebook page that O'Connor is set to leave Notts....that all it says

Quote Originally Posted by Wedgie_pie View Post
    Just seen on BBC Nottingham Sports Facebook page that O'Connor is set to leave Notts....that all it says
    TBH just wish he would hurry up and f oook off so we can get a replacement in.

TBH just wish he would hurry up and f oook off so we can get a replacement in.
    Probably sign a 32 year old on a 2 year contract

Quote Originally Posted by Wedgie_pie View Post

https://www.nottinghampost.com/sport...county-1671620

Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast