+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Tim Cahill...

Tim Cahill...

Would you take him?

Where are all the rumours on here??? I love a rumour me.

Quote Originally Posted by KCNotts View Post
    Would you take him?

A very resounding NO. We are trying to reduce average age and add pace to our forward line not triple the average age and turn it into a line with the speed of a Mini Metro! He'd be slower than Ameobi for gods sake.

Quote Originally Posted by KCNotts View Post
    Would you take him?

Here's a rumour for you. Local councils are gonna start making travellers pay for the shyte they leave behind. Will never happen, the cnunts are above the law. Oh yeah Cahill, I suppose he might be attracted by the weather and the surf.
    Last edited by navypie; 17-06-2018 at 11:00 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by navypie View Post
    Here's a rumour for you. Local councils are gonna start making travellers pay for the shyte they leave behind. Will never happen, the cnunts are above the law. Oh yeah Cahill, I suppose he might be attracted by the weather and the surf.
    Time to pay site fees . You need to cross my palm with silver !

Will you take a cheque ?

What happens if it bounces ?

You've got a lucky face.

Quote Originally Posted by Notsohumblepie View Post
    Time to pay site fees . You need to cross my palm with silver !

Will you take a cheque ?

What happens if it bounces ?

You've got a lucky face.
    The bustards cost me ££££££££ a few years ago leaving a mess on some land I own . They also left the neighbouring land belonging to the council a right sh@thole . I told the council I would shove their shyte over to the council land as I didn't see why I should pay for the clear up. I was then told It was likely I would be charged with fly tipping despite them having them on camera , car plates etc. Don't you just love the fact we all treated the same.

Quote Originally Posted by navypie View Post
    The bustards cost me ££££££££ a few years ago leaving a mess on some land I own . They also left the neighbouring land belonging to the council a right sh@thole . I told the council I would shove their shyte over to the council land as I didn't see why I should pay for the clear up. I was then told It was likely I would be charged with fly tipping despite them having them on camera , car plates etc. Don't you just love the fact we all treated the same.
    ps. To a lesser extent it's happened again.