+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Proctor

Quote Originally Posted by Brin View Post
    Don’t know what the fuss is all about. Get Yates to start every game.
    .......hopefully for Harrogate or someone of similar standard 😊

Quote Originally Posted by welovebooth View Post
    if I was a defender I would love it as they don't score goals clean sheet bonus here I come.

smith scored 6 goals in 20 appearences last season..apart from 1 season at Swindon were he got 20 he gets between 4 and 9 goals a season in league 1 or 2.
    Ronnie Moore scored 3 goals for Cardiff before coming to us.

Quote Originally Posted by sCORaFU View Post
    well yes there is always the exception.

but more often than not..

Quote Originally Posted by sCORaFU View Post
    He'd scored 72 in 249 games for Tranmere before that though, playing at centre back for quite a few of those appearances

well yes there is always the exception.

but more often than not..
    I think Proctor deserves a chance. He has had terrible luck and shown a brilliant attitude. In addition, he has scored a hattrick against a championship team, albeit being a friendly against Barnsley.

Yes - just hoping that Proctor is back to full fitness. We still probably need a good "goal-hanger" forward and/or a Frecklington type attacking midfielder.... and every other club is probably looking for the same

I hope that the injury hasn't ruined proctor's career. Medical science has improved dramatically but historically such injuries can take away a players edge (both physically and psychologically).

As mentioned above he was simply too good for barnsley last august, he really looked the part. Albeit with hindsight they turned out not to be a championship standard defence but you can only beat whats in front of you.

All the news out of the club is that he is fit and raring to go and has a fantastic attitude so if anyone deserves a crack at next season its proctor.

Quote Originally Posted by gm_gm View Post
    We did...but will Warney play Proctor and Smith together
    Why wouldn’t he. It was Moore and Procter last season until the injury.

Quote Originally Posted by pip_y View Post
    Why wouldn’t he. It was Moore and Procter last season until the injury.
    I hope he does rather than opting for 4-5-1

if I was a defender I would love it as they don't score goals clean sheet bonus here I come.

smith scored 6 goals in 20 appearences last season..apart from 1 season at Swindon were he got 20 he gets between 4 and 9 goals a season in league 1 or 2.
    It doesn't matter how many Smith scores, its how many the team scores with him in the side surely. If he is setting up goals with his hold up play and bringing attacking midfield players into the game then that's the key, not how many goals he personally gets.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast