+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Fecking pop stars

Fecking pop stars

These fecking dafties have actually started to believe all the press nonsense about moving for millions.

Robbo, GMS, Stretch, Gauld,Soutar and even Ciftci would be far better practicing corners/throw ins etc.

Dinnae be blaming Graham for today ... point the finger at those who let us down today.

Instead of phissing off to St Andrews for a sneaky drink and a wee skirmish, save your energy for ON the pitch.
    GONETOTHEIRHEADS.COM

re: Fecking pop stars

Correctamundo

Need to lose the "we just need to be on the pitch to win" attitude

Onward and upward :-)

Quote Originally Posted by NAREYETAL
    These fecking dafties have actually started to believe all the press nonsense about moving for millions.

Robbo, GMS, Stretch, Gauld,Soutar and even Ciftci would be far better practicing corners/throw ins etc.

Dinnae be blaming Graham for today ... point the finger at those who let us down today.

Instead of phissing off to St Andrews for a sneaky drink and a wee skirmish, save your energy for ON the pitch.
    GONETOTHEIRHEADS.COM
    Exactly. You only have to look at the match stats. today !! And please no more it was the refs fault !!

Pop stars would have put up a better show.

Thon was very disappointing.

In fact our festive period game have been fkn awful.

From looking at maybe 9/9 we've amassed the grand total zero points.

Take a look at yourselves boys.

Looking at it today Aberdeen fully deserved to win . Conditions probably suited them more but they controlled possesion,looked stronger than us all over the pitch,had the better chances and looked as if they wanted the win more after they equalised.
    With the pitches starting to cut up and getting heavy we have started to struggle and the free flowing football has dissapeared. Confidence will be phucked now and still reckon few players were carrying injuries today. Hibs,ICT,Ross County,Farmers and Thistle before cup game a big January coming up.

We were outmuscled all over the park today from first minute to the last. Ball didn't stick to any of the front players, we must have been in double figures amount of free-kicks needlessly given away in Robson territory including the winner, shocking defending for pen leaving the guy in ten yards of space, and the last half hour flood was picking up every loose ball.

Think the fans have been more guilty of hyping the players than the players themselves, let's get behind them. Make no mistake we got what we deserved today however, we were poor, and toiled in conditions. We need to toughen up

Quote Originally Posted by NAREYETAL View Post

GONETOTHEIRHEADS.COM
    I'd literally give a limb to have some of these popstars back.

Phuck me we've sunk to a low I didn't know existed.

In Mike (ST) We Trust!!

Quote Originally Posted by shed_boy_21 View Post
    I'd literally give a limb to have some of these popstars back.

Phuck me we've sunk to a low I didn't know existed.

In Mike (ST) We Trust!!
    And you waited 4 years to post that?

a few good posters who dinnae post much anymore too

Quote Originally Posted by shedboy71 View Post
    a few good posters who dinnae post much anymore too
    I am not surprised. This forum has just become a toxic environment. The friendly banter level has sunk to an all time low. Sad really as I used to really like this forum.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)