+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: O/T FAO Cher1

O/T FAO Cher1

Thank you.

Please accept this gift as a token of my appreciation.

http://www.loctite.co.uk/threadlocking-9150.htm

I find all of this very frustrating. Loads of argument, name calling and petty bickering, but none involving me.

I officially hand over my 'most annoying poster' crown to you Vlad. Wear it with pride.

Quote Originally Posted by Elite_Pie View Post
    I find all of this very frustrating. Loads of argument, name calling and petty bickering, but none involving me.

I officially hand over my 'most annoying poster' crown to you Vlad. Wear it with pride.
    After all the hard work you've put in over the last year, we recognised you needed a holiday to recharge your batteries

Cher is apparently on holiday, in the sun sipping a nice glass of wine.....please can we have pics to prove it....preferably in a bikini?

Yum yum.

Quote Originally Posted by Elite_Pie View Post

....who unlocked the Gimp Box? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S8kPqAV_74M

... no no EP - you can't abdicate just like Edward XIII. The title of Snobhead 1 is yours for life. Think of your adoring fans ... come on, pull yourself together!