+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: World Cup Sweepstake

Quote Originally Posted by frenchmagpie View Post
    Crikey you were stitched up big time !
    I entered one over here.... I got England ha ha

Panama are shocking but is it just me who thinks they might get something against Belgium?

I don't know how many times I saw Martinez's Everton have 80% possession and 30 shots and lose 1 - 0 against limited opposition!

Quote Originally Posted by frenchmagpie View Post
    Crikey you were stitched up big time !
    Wife is Italian frenchie, can't help but wind her and the family-in-laws up a wee bit when i can...

We have been in Sorrento ( that's where is Mrs W is from ) for a month loved every minute of it...

I organised the one at work and I in the interest of fair play I got someone else to pick mine for me, and I got Argentina.

Quote Originally Posted by Wedgie_pie View Post
    Wife is Italian frenchie, can't help but wind her and the family-in-laws up a wee bit when i can...

We have been in Sorrento ( that's where is Mrs W is from ) for a month loved every minute of it...
    Lucky man ! Bet you're glad you left before the WC !

Quote Originally Posted by ireallyhateforest View Post
    I organised the one at work and I in the interest of fair play I got someone else to pick mine for me, and I got Argentina.
    Exact same here, I got the last team in the hat and turned out to be England, how do you rate your boys chances?

Two draws at work. Belgium in one. Costa Rica in the other.

Quote Originally Posted by irish_pie View Post
    Exact same here, I got the last team in the hat and turned out to be England, how do you rate your boys chances?
    I am doing £20 winner , £10 runner up , and £1 stake money returned for 3rd and 4th. I think Argentina will meet Spain in the quarters who I think will knock them out.

What about you?

Quote Originally Posted by ireallyhateforest View Post
    I am doing £20 winner , £10 runner up , and £1 stake money returned for 3rd and 4th. I think Argentina will meet Spain in the quarters who I think will knock them out.

What about you?
    Good bets there sir, ya I have a feeling some of the big guns will meet early in the knockout stages and I also have a feeling a total surprise like an Iceland or Korea will sneak into the semis or even the final, I do really hope England make a good fist of it this time around... although Ireland are not there I cant wait for it to start now

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12