+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: O/T Sheds

Quote Originally Posted by tarquinbeech View Post
    A story that I can relate to......exactly the same for me, London Road, Reading in the mid-60s......found a stash of magazines in our old shed....yum yum......my mum and dad were always falling out and arguing and he went down there to "cool down"...mmmmm.....eventually matters took a more sinister tone with police and government involvement....but that is a completely different story
    Did you take a piss in it though?? or was that for ****age hellraisers like me??

Come to think of it, I reckon my dad just liked burning stuff. He once told me how he'd accidentally set fire to a railway hut near where modern day Weaverthorpe Road railway tunnel is in Woodthorpe.

To offer further insight into my character, a friend and I once found some mucky mags up by Dorket Head and instead of taking them to his house on Calverton Road we hid them in the basement of the church next door. I'm sure there is a place in hell reserved for me!

Quote Originally Posted by rorylee View Post
    Did you take a piss in it though?? or was that for ****age hellraisers like me??

Come to think of it, I reckon my dad just liked burning stuff. He once told me how he'd accidentally set fire to a railway hut near where modern day Weaverthorpe Road railway tunnel is in Woodthorpe.

To offer further insight into my character, a friend and I once found some mucky mags up by Dorket Head and instead of taking them to his house on Calverton Road we hid them in the basement of the church next door. I'm sure there is a place in hell reserved for me!
    There was a few weirdos in the West-Reading area in the mid-60s, approaching kids with naughty pics etc, I was about 10 at the time?......the council and the Police started visiting the local schools.....me and my younger brother went home and told my parents that "there was a weirdo in the area, approaching kids with ****o pics"......my Dad disappeared into the garden, and a few hours later the Shed was spotless, no ****o mags to be found anywhere, despite me searching for an hour when he was at work.....hahahaha.....he looked proper spooked......we never discussed it again

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123