+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: O/T Sheds

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

O/T Sheds

I’ve got four, how many have you got?

Quote Originally Posted by ncfcog View Post
    I’ve got four, how many have you got?
    I had two but now I only have one. I had to shed one.

Quote Originally Posted by countygump View Post
    I had two but now I only have one. I had to shed one.
    Your surname isn't Jackson, by any chance, is it?

https://youtu.be/HLjS3gzHetA

When I was a kid my dad had a cracking shed....he used to hide his 'magazines' and Pirelli calendars in there from my mum. I remember my first 'wafty krank' took place in that shed looking at Back Street Heroes magazine....It's been downhill from there.

My dad later burnt the shed down after he caught me taking a piss in it. True story that!

Quote Originally Posted by rorylee View Post
    When I was a kid my dad had a cracking shed....he used to hide his 'magazines' and Pirelli calendars in there from my mum. I remember my first 'wafty krank' took place in that shed looking at Back Street Heroes magazine....It's been downhill from there.

My dad later burnt the shed down after he caught me taking a piss in it. True story that!
    Surely it would have made more sense to have burnt you and kept the shed!

Quote Originally Posted by sidders View Post
    Surely it would have made more sense to have burnt you and kept the shed!
    I think that was the plan originally.....

Quote Originally Posted by rorylee View Post

A story that I can relate to......exactly the same for me, London Road, Reading in the mid-60s......found a stash of magazines in our old shed....yum yum......my mum and dad were always falling out and arguing and he went down there to "cool down"...mmmmm.....eventually matters took a more sinister tone with police and government involvement....but that is a completely different story

Really didn’t think there would be any take up on this thread but some of these replies have been quality, just shows what a great board this can be.

Quote Originally Posted by tarquinbeech View Post
    A story that I can relate to......exactly the same for me, London Road, Reading in the mid-60s......found a stash of magazines in our old shed....yum yum......my mum and dad were always falling out and arguing and he went down there to "cool down"...mmmmm.....eventually matters took a more sinister tone with police and government involvement....but that is a completely different story
    Did you take a piss in it though?? or was that for ****age hellraisers like me??

Come to think of it, I reckon my dad just liked burning stuff. He once told me how he'd accidentally set fire to a railway hut near where modern day Weaverthorpe Road railway tunnel is in Woodthorpe.

To offer further insight into my character, a friend and I once found some mucky mags up by Dorket Head and instead of taking them to his house on Calverton Road we hid them in the basement of the church next door. I'm sure there is a place in hell reserved for me!

One, and its dropping to bits. Door only got two out of three hinges, great big hole in the side where the neighbourood cats shelter, it's covered with ivy and it's only the ivy that's keeping it from collapsing. If it wasn't for my Claud Butler I wouldn't even bother locking it.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast