Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 22

Thread: O/T Sheds

  1. #1

    O/T Sheds

    Iíve got four, how many have you got?

  2. #2
    Quote Originally Posted by ncfcog View Post
    Iíve got four, how many have you got?
    I had two but now I only have one. I had to shed one.

  3. #3
    One, and its dropping to bits. Door only got two out of three hinges, great big hole in the side where the neighbourood cats shelter, it's covered with ivy and it's only the ivy that's keeping it from collapsing. If it wasn't for my Claud Butler I wouldn't even bother locking it.

  4. #4
    Quote Originally Posted by ncfcog View Post
    I’ve got four, how many have you got?
    That's just greedy . Two , one full of c**p , the other , my man cave.

  5. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by navypie View Post
    That's just greedy . Two , one full of c**p , the other , my man cave.
    TBF 3 of them are very small!

  6. #6
    One but it was brand new last week so I love it

  7. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by ncfcog View Post
    TBF 3 of them are very small!
    Still greedy. I do also have a double garage though.

  8. #8

  9. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by SwalePie View Post
    One but it was brand new last week so I love it
    I bet you can't stop looking at it mate.

  10. #10
    Quote Originally Posted by the_anticlough View Post
    Quality Mr Anticlough Absolute quality. .......
    BTW: Iíve just the one.

  11. #11
    Do greenhouses count?

  12. #12
    Quote Originally Posted by snipe_pie View Post
    Quality Mr Anticlough Absolute quality. .......
    BTW: Iíve just the one.
    Like 'em?
    Just remembered this as well

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rxfI8BWe2Ck

  13. #13
    Quote Originally Posted by countygump View Post
    I had two but now I only have one. I had to shed one.
    Your surname isn't Jackson, by any chance, is it?

    https://youtu.be/HLjS3gzHetA

  14. #14
    When I was a kid my dad had a cracking shed....he used to hide his 'magazines' and Pirelli calendars in there from my mum. I remember my first 'wafty krank' took place in that shed looking at Back Street Heroes magazine....It's been downhill from there.

    My dad later burnt the shed down after he caught me taking a piss in it. True story that!

  15. #15
    Quote Originally Posted by rorylee View Post
    When I was a kid my dad had a cracking shed....he used to hide his 'magazines' and Pirelli calendars in there from my mum. I remember my first 'wafty krank' took place in that shed looking at Back Street Heroes magazine....It's been downhill from there.

    My dad later burnt the shed down after he caught me taking a piss in it. True story that!
    Surely it would have made more sense to have burnt you and kept the shed!

  16. #16
    Quote Originally Posted by sidders View Post
    Surely it would have made more sense to have burnt you and kept the shed!
    I think that was the plan originally.....

  17. #17
    I bet he really misses that shed

  18. #18
    Quote Originally Posted by rorylee View Post
    When I was a kid my dad had a cracking shed....he used to hide his 'magazines' and Pirelli calendars in there from my mum. I remember my first 'wafty krank' took place in that shed looking at Back Street Heroes magazine....It's been downhill from there.

    My dad later burnt the shed down after he caught me taking a piss in it. True story that!
    A story that I can relate to......exactly the same for me, London Road, Reading in the mid-60s......found a stash of magazines in our old shed....yum yum......my mum and dad were always falling out and arguing and he went down there to "cool down"...mmmmm.....eventually matters took a more sinister tone with police and government involvement....but that is a completely different story

  19. #19
    Really didn’t think there would be any take up on this thread but some of these replies have been quality, just shows what a great board this can be.

  20. #20
    Quote Originally Posted by navypie View Post
    I bet you can't stop looking at it mate.
    I do keep going and having a quick stand in it yes

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •