+ Visit Newcastle United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: o/t pictures

Quote Originally Posted by TANYA_ View Post
    Greece, 2002, the sister in law posing, dunno who the woman is

as said at the top of thread no joke photos only your own ( no its not yours its all over the internet)
    keep your hair on mate, i missed the bit about jokes

and FYI i didnt say it was my own, hense the joke refering to the dog in the background being the sister in law.

Guess some of the mods like to get their knickers in a twist about daft things and INNOCENT oversights,
    yet extreme violations of board rules and repetative posts etc are let slide.
    No matter though mate, you all set the precedent, as i have said earlier in the year, people have had lifetime bans for insults, remember Koola, he was banned for suggesting something, remember Ketsbaia, he was "removed" for repetative posts wanting to sign giroud and the other french striker etc, yet the untouchables are given free rein to continually retort the same old cr@p at length and turn the outcome of the majority of threads into an us against them pro/anti Rafa argument.
    Come on mate, your better than that, sort your head out, the picture was a genuine oversight on my part, i wasn't being defamitory to anybody on here or looking to cause an argument.
    **** sake, delete the post, close the thread, ban me i you feel that strongly, as long as the disruptives are looked after though

I thought it was quite funny. Don't see the problem.

Me neither, totally agree with Tanya's comment.

I think it was made plain and clear about the pictures.
    Ron has simply let it be known once again but hasn't deleted the post, so there should be no issue on it.

TANYA goofed and Ron reminded him and also reiterated to any future posters to keep it to the request of the OP.

Come on man it's no big deal, it's not a warning, it's not a ban threat, it's a reminder. Take it as a reminder.

Quote Originally Posted by TANYA_ View Post
    keep your hair on mate, i missed the bit about jokes

and FYI i didnt say it was my own, hense the joke refering to the dog in the background being the sister in law.

Guess some of the mods like to get their knickers in a twist about daft things and INNOCENT oversights,
    yet extreme violations of board rules and repetative posts etc are let slide.
    No matter though mate, you all set the precedent, as i have said earlier in the year, people have had lifetime bans for insults, remember Koola, he was banned for suggesting something, remember Ketsbaia, he was "removed" for repetative posts wanting to sign giroud and the other french striker etc, yet the untouchables are given free rein to continually retort the same old cr@p at length and turn the outcome of the majority of threads into an us against them pro/anti Rafa argument.
    Come on mate, your better than that, sort your head out, the picture was a genuine oversight on my part, i wasn't being defamitory to anybody on here or looking to cause an argument.
    **** sake, delete the post, close the thread, ban me i you feel that strongly, as long as the disruptives are looked after though
    By somebodys a bit tetchy this morning

Only pointing out the obvious if you want to post jokes start a thread i,m just trying to get a more personal but light hearted thread going

Found this in my wardrobe and it still fits. (just). Was it only me but did any one else have one?
    Name:  Toon Brazil.jpg
Views: 119
Size:  97.7 KB

It was vertical when I bought it (but I probably was not) Weve got mirandina Hes not from Argentina. Hes from Brazil. Hes really quite good hahaha

Holiday t-shirt... done giving fatso any more of my money than is absolutely necessary so no home or away shirt.

Quote Originally Posted by Zippity View Post
    Holiday t-shirt... done giving fatso any more of my money than is absolutely necessary so no home or away shirt.

I haven't bought anything from the fat controller since he took over. Got some canny old tops though

Name:  20180714_113504.jpg
Views: 62
Size:  90.2 KB

Thats just some . My wife and daughter "borrowed" some. Like the denim away the green and yellow stipes (my favourite ever away shirt) I refuse however to buy anything from Ashley though

Canny collection, that.

I've got loads of home tops from the 90's and early 2000's but only ever bought one away top-the maroon and blue hooped one.

Loved that shirt. Had to fight wor lass to keep her hands off it. My collection should be five times this size. Apart from wor lass and the kids nicking them I have given one to a bar maid in mayport, One to a taxi driver in Singapore. One to a doorman in Dubai and there are two in a nightclub in Monte Video. Its true where ever you go your bound to meet a Geordie

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)