+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: O/T:- Dogs

Here’s Mikey. Like butter wouldn’t melt but don’t be fooled, he’s always plotting something!
    Name:  A6385F5D-82E3-4A5B-965C-AB49BBF483DD.jpg
Views: 308
Size:  16.2 KB

13 year old Labrador. Best pal ever.

Quote Originally Posted by Wedgie_pie View Post
    Don't like dogs and cannot stand bloody cats (end of...)
    Agreed. I just can't see the point of cats, what do they actually do that's useful? As far as dogs are concerned, I can't respect anything who's first instinct on meeting a stranger is to go and sniff that stranger's arse.

I've had some dogs in my time but fortunately don't have any photos.

Quote Originally Posted by Elite_Pie View Post
    Agreed. I just can't see the point of cats, what do they actually do that's useful? As far as dogs are concerned, I can't respect anything who's first instinct on meeting a stranger is to go and sniff that stranger's arse.
    Thanks for your contribution.

Agreed. I liken it to people intentionally breeding batches of children that could never grow past a mental age of 10 months, and then other people lining up to pay good money to look after them until they crap on the carpet a bunch of times and die. I can't understand why anyone would want that. And yet those of us that don't really want these mental imbeciles jumping and slobbering on us are somehow unreasonable.

Quote Originally Posted by navypie View Post
    Thanks for your contribution.
    For all I know sniffing the arse of a stranger may be acceptable in the sailing community, but sorry, it just doesn't float my boat.

Quote Originally Posted by andy6025 View Post
    Agreed. I liken it to people intentionally breeding batches of children that could never grow past a mental age of 10 months, and then other people lining up to pay good money to look after them until they crap on the carpet a bunch of times and die. I can't understand why anyone would want that. And yet those of us that don't really want these mental imbeciles jumping and slobbering on us are somehow unreasonable.
    Agreed...never had a dog as a pet, a guard dog occasionally here in Mexico and previously in Tennessee that was never ever allowed in the house.

All strays that wander onto my land get killed....simple....my neighbours do the same.....people come out from the city and dump their dogs on the highway, 6 months later they are starving and roaming in packs, they've killed 2 baby goats and one adult female goat jumped the fence in panic and I never found her.....lost 5 chickens to dogs as well.....they are a menace.

When I've gone to people's houses and seen dogs wandering around the kitchen or sat on a sofa I honestly am horrified....each to their own I guess but dogs ain't for me....sorry

For all I know sniffing the arse of a stranger may be acceptable in the sailing community, but sorry, it just doesn't float my boat.
    The number of arguments I have had over the years with other dog owners and the general public, I think you should get one.

I have always wondered if people like you would make the same sort of comment in Pompey or Guz.

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast